New Menu on Imagination

dotshub

Was on Imagination last weekend and they have a new menu in the dining room.

Waiter said it had been out only a couple of weeks. I assume it is or will be fleet wide.

One obvious change was escargot on the first night. They didnt use to have escargot at all on 3 day cruises.

Each day's menu had an item of what is called "Comfort Food".

One day it was fried chicken, one day they had meatloaf.

I thought the food was very good.

oh, and they added an appetizer that is available every day, spinach & artichoke dip with chips.

I love fried chicken, but will pass on the meatloaf, not a beef eater.

Im sorry I missed the new menu, but good to know they are making some changes. The old menu I had seen it so many times I knew it almost by heart.

And when you get a hamburger you have to add anything you want like lettuce, tomato , etc that they used to add before they give it to you.

It is now all on a table in open trays with NO sneeze guard for everyone to cough and sneeze on.

Each day's menu had an item of what is called "Comfort Food".

One day it was fried chicken, one day they had meatloaf.

I thought the food was very good.

oh, and they added an appetizer that is available every day, spinach & artichoke dip with chips.

meatloaf?

fried chicken?

good God, what's next. picnic tables?

And when you get a hamburger you have to add anything you want like lettuce, tomato , etc that they used to add before they give it to you.

It is now all on a table in open trays with NO sneeze guard for everyone to cough and sneeze on.

Yes it was this way on the Imagination, dont know if the other ships will use the same setup.

Yuck.. Not against the idea of letting you pick what you want, much less waist, but they should DEFINATELY have a sneeze guard over it. That’s the way they serve a lot of the desserts on Lido too isn’t it?

Was on Imagination last weekend and they have a new menu in the dining room.

Waiter said it had been out only a couple of weeks. I assume it is or will be fleet wide.

One obvious change was escargot on the first night. They didnt use to have escargot at all on 3 day cruises.

Do you happen to know if they are changing the MDR lunch menu's as well? I saw the Magic one was different, but I didn't know if it was just for that ship, or if they were changing them fleetwide.

I'm with you. I can eat that at home!

I sure hope they didn't take away the shrimp cocktail available every day.

If they mess with the availability of my shrimp, I WILL bring my shrimpnet and cast it off the balcony!

I had meatloaf on my iPod, does that count?? :D

When I made a family dinner with meatloaf, it was the first time that the kiddo had eaten it. When he heard what it was called he asked me if it was named after the guy.

Look, he was born here (see my location) -- he doesnt get classic American food very often.

Archived