Does 'Including tip' really mean it??

VMax1700

I have been quoted a price of $87 including tip for a private transfer from MIA to Fort Lauderdale hotel.

Does including tip really mean it, or will a further tip be expected?

Thanks for advice!

Sounds to me like that is a personal choice for you. If you think an additional tip is deserved, then you make the choice.:):)

I treat it the same way I treat prepaid gratuities on a cruise. I consider the gratuities paid and tip extra for exceptional service.

I have been quoted a price of $87 including tip for a private transfer from MIA to Fort Lauderdale hotel.

Does including tip really mean it, or will a further tip be expected?

Thanks for advice!

I agree with the other no extra REQUIRED

If you choose to tip extra I am sure the driver will not refuse it ;)

I used a service from POM to MIA the price was tip included but he dropped off part of the group at a different terminal from the rest of us so yes he got some extra $$

Edited by LHT28

We consistently use a limo company for our transportation needs in FL and we do not tip extra. We receive a breakdown of every charge & it shows the tip that is included. We feel for the transportation they are providing, the tip that we are paying is already more than generous, so we don't tip extra. :)

If it states the amount included in dollar amount you are good not to tip more...unless you want to. We use a couple private companies to get to Chicago occasionally. One company automatically adds 15% and it shows on the bill. The other company lets us add a tip to the booking or we can leave it blank and hand the driver the tip. DH would rather hand it over directly.

Either way, "included tip" means it should be an added amount on your booking. Otherwise the company could screw the drivers.