Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

I'm on daily but can't seem to change it...what 's the secret ?

Near the very top of the page, under the Cruise Critic logo, there's a yellow bar with the first thing 'User CP'. Click on that.

You should see list of the threads you're subscribed to. Underneath the list of threads shown click on 'View all Subscribed Threads'.

Next to the thread you want to change the frequency for, check the box all the way on the right.

At the bottom of all the threads, you'll see Selected Threads > Move to Folder and a dropdown box. Pick the frequency you want to receive emails.

Personally, I get no emails for any thread. Instead, I have a bookmark that takes me to my User CP, and that shows if anything new has been posted on the threads I'm subscribed to.

Near the very top of the page, under the Cruise Critic logo, there's a yellow bar with the first thing 'User CP'. Click on that.

You should see list of the threads you're subscribed to. Underneath the list of threads shown click on 'View all Subscribed Threads'.

Next to the thread you want to change the frequency for, check the box all the way on the right.

At the bottom of all the threads, you'll see Selected Threads > Move to Folder and a dropdown box. Pick the frequency you want to receive emails.

Personally, I get no emails for any thread. Instead, I have a bookmark that takes me to my User CP, and that shows if anything new has been posted on the threads I'm subscribed to.

Thanks !

I just booked the September 17th 2017 sailing of the Crown Princess, 7 nights rt. New York to Canada and New England. $973 total interior cabin, with $150 obc from Princess and $50 obc from my TA. That price reflects a less than zero single supplement (-11%).

I've never done this type of itinerary, preferring a more tropical route, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to try something new at a great price. :)

Tony

Price is still up on directly on the Princess website. It allowed me to put a hold on it until 1/17. That will give me time to get vacation approval and transfer to TA

Edited by jeansaussie1

NCL Star 19 nights $87 a night for an inside cabin. February 18 - March 9.

Inside Guarantee $1,649 plus p/t $316

Saturday, February 18 Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, February 19 Bay of Islands, New Zealand

Monday, February 20 At Sea

Tuesday, February 21 At Sea

Wednesday, February 22 Sydney, Australia

Thursday, February 23 At Sea

Friday, February 24 Brisbane, Australia

Saturday, February 25 At Sea

Sunday, February 26 Airlie Beach, Australia

Monday, February 27 Cairns, Australia

Tuesday, February 28 At Sea

Wednesday, March 1 At Sea

Thursday, March 2 Darwin, Australia

Friday, March 3 At Sea

Saturday, March 4 Komodo, Indonesia

Sunday, March 5 Benoa, Bali

Monday, March 6 At Sea

Tuesday, March 7 At Sea

Wednesday, March 8 Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Malaysia

Thursday, March 9 Singapore

Edited by IrieBajan54

Another South America Deal DEPARTURE DATESFebruary 12 - 22, 2017

10-Day South America from Rio de Janeiro (Variation)SHIP Norwegian Sun $ 1,008 32 including taxes solo oceanview CRUISE PORTSEMBARK Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) Buzios (Brazil) Ilha Grande (Brazil) Ilhabela (Brazil) São Paulo (Santos) (Brazil) Punta del Este (Uruguay) Montevideo (Uruguay) DISEMBARK Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I just booked the September 17th 2017 sailing of the Crown Princess, 7 nights rt. New York to Canada and New England. $973 total interior cabin, with $150 obc from Princess and $50 obc from my TA. That price reflects a less than zero single supplement (-11%).

I've never done this type of itinerary, preferring a more tropical route, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to try something new at a great price. :)

Tony

I've just booked this cruise too - found it on another solo thread. I'm Canadian and our dollar sucks against the USD but even so the price was great - just about $1400 all in for an interior cabin plus $200USD onboard credit. Now I just need to find a seat sale...lots of time for that.

It's now 5 days later and the current price is $1,998!!! :eek: Yikes!

It's baaack. On the princess site.

Tony

Thanks for the info

I just booked the same Princess Cruise, 9/17/17 Crown Princess $973 w/$150 OBC

Thanks for the heads up, OhJinkies! I just booked it-- my first studio! I took the beverage package instead of the restaurants-- will probably buy a few restaurant dinners as well.

Wendell

I just booked the Norwegian Breakaway out of NYC on an 11-day Eastern Caribbean for about $131/day for a solo studio, in October 2018. Price includes taxes, port charges, and a service fee for the dining package. Not bad. Here are the ports:

• San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Philipsburg. St. Maarten
  • Bassetere, St. Kitts
  • Tortola, British Virgin Islands

With a total of five sea days.

I was able to include a specialty dining package and only had to put down a $50 deposit!

Norwegian Spirit

Western Mediterranean (roundtrip Barcelona)

March 5-12, 2017

inside guarantee $499

oceanview guarantee $699

balcony guarantee $799

However, I believe the better deal can be had for just a little bit more to receive perks and a little OBC from NCL.

inside (IF) $599 (receive $50 OBC and one perk)

oceanview (OG) $799 (receive $50 OBC and two perks)

balcony (BD) $899 (receive $100 OBC and two perks)

(Note: Port fees/taxes of $125.29 per person will be additional for all cabin fares quoted.)

Norwegian Spirit

Western Mediterranean (roundtrip Barcelona)

March 5-12, 2017

inside guarantee $499

oceanview guarantee $699

balcony guarantee $799

However, I believe the better deal can be had for just a little bit more to receive perks and a little OBC from NCL.

inside (IF) $599 (receive $50 OBC and one perk)

oceanview (OG) $799 (receive $50 OBC and two perks)

balcony (BD) $899 (receive $100 OBC and two perks)

(Note: Port fees/taxes of $125.29 per person will be additional for all cabin fares quoted.)

I see similar prices for the February 2, 2017, sailing - for those of you who might be able to sail on short notice from Barcelona.

I put the 9-17-17 Crown Princess on hold (72 hours). Fair price, interesting itinerary but I'm not 100% sold yet. I've never sailed Princess and need to do a little bit of research. Still, with the price, the OBC and $100 off by using Amex offer it is a great deal.

I put the 9-17-17 Crown Princess on hold (72 hours). Fair price, interesting itinerary but I'm not 100% sold yet. I've never sailed Princess and need to do a little bit of research. Still, with the price, the OBC and $100 off by using Amex offer it is a great deal.

That's a very good price for an excellent itinerary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many are already booked. We have anytime dining so we can sit together and are going to plan excursions when it gets closer.

Edited by jeansaussie1

I can assure you Princess is first rate, this is a great value, and the itinerary is perfect - it hits five great spots. It will be hard to be disappointed on this cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree! I've done several cruises on Princess, and one on each of Royal Caribbean and Norwegian. Most important to me is the itinerary, price, and quality. This particular cruise 9/17/17 has hit the mark on all three.

I'll throw my hat into the ring with those who have stated Princess Cruises is first rate. I've sailed Ruby Princess (sister to Crown Princess) and these are gorgeous ships. Lots of wonderful, comfortable lounges and fine specialty restaurants, sectioned pool areas, and a one-of-a-kind view off the back end of the ship with those beautifully terraced decks, just perfect for sunset vistas.

If I wasn't already booked on the Anthem of the Seas for 9/23 I'd jump on Crown Princess without hesitation. Being a past guest for me is nice (Platinum level benefits), and with the sale promo and (ex-)military benefits I'd get a total of $250 OBC, which can't be beat when the cruise price is that good.

I've done that itinerary before as well and it's wonderful. Lots of really great food to be had ashore as well during your excursions, especially in Bar Harbor, Boston, and Newport. Halifax has some really fantastic shore excursion options including a visit out to the Titanic graveyard.

:D

Edited by dmwnc1959

Check out cruiseplum.com for RCCL super cheap deals for solo. Some 70% less than regular. So cheap must be a mistake.

I search on this site often. I find that being able to see solo pricing in CND (as some cruise lines do not have solo/CND pricing options) I then compare on the cruise lines web site. I screen shot both and then go to my TA and they have always been able to match the lowest. Sometimes even getting be better cabins once they talk to the cruise line. Just want to point out too that its not just RCCL I would say its all the major lines.

You all are making me cringe. I put this on home primarily because of the great price but I'm still not excited about it which leads me to believe that I may let it go. I hope I don't regret it.

You don't have where you're from in your profile, so is it just too similar to home? New England and Canada are quite exotic for me since I'm from Arizona, but if it's not for you, that's fine. They'll be another good deal along in a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk