Are vintage cars & guides available in port of Havana?

travelerchris

Are you using the contact box at the top right hand side of the web page?

I have had numerous responses and email communication with them, not sure why you are having trouble.

They have a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, so they do indeed exist.

contact@havanajourneys.com

This is what I used 4 times

contact@havanajourneys.com

This is what I used 4 times

That is probably the problem.

They have a direct link to contact them at the top right of the landing page, right next to "Locally Sourced Tours". It says "Have a Question" or something like that, you put your email address in, fill in the next box with your question, and hit "send message".

That is how I have reached them. I have not used the address you have.

From their website:

Email

support@havanatourcompany.com

We are open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm

Current time in Cuba is:

1:48pm on Thursday 6th April 2017

Edited by EatonDoolittle
more info

Almost all the tour companies I found on internet that offer similar services have about the same price: $60 for 2 hrs, $90 for 3 hrs plus $30 for an English speaking guide. That's the price per car.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How many people can go in the car (i.e. 2, 3, 4)? Thank you!

How many people can go in the car (i.e. 2, 3, 4)? Thank you!

These are big American cars. 1952 Cadillac, for example. They seat 5, plus the driver. If you need an English speaking guide, in addition to the driver, obviously that would be one seat less for tourists.

5806969-1952-cadillac-series-62-std-c.jpg

Do you know how much she charges per hour/half a day/day? We are a group of four.

Do you have her email address?

As an alternative....

I recently met a lovely, cultured, (good) English speaking young woman from Havana, with a comfortable, air-conditioned, new Hyundai (size of the 4-door Honda Fit), who would be happy to show some tourists around Havana and vicinity. She grew up in the city and knows it well.

Please let me know if you'd like her contact info. I'd love to see her showing more people around, as she did for me.

Do you know how much she charges per hour/half a day/day? We are a group of four.

Do you have her email address?

(Did you read the part about her having a small car? Not one that would hold 4 passengers comfortably. Maybe for a walking tour?)

email:

danayruzrodri@gmail.com

Looking for a company that is good for a group of 10

anyone have a name??..I have contacted Fertours and still waiting for response after a phone call to them a week ago..

Jancruz1

Good for a group of 10 doing what?

Walking tour of Havana Vieja?

Driving tour of other neighborhoods?

• 2 weeks later...

Please post a review! Going in July and want to use them.

We are going the first week of May and booked a 3 hr vintage car tour with Old Cars Havana. We chose it because it has great reviews in Trip Advisor. Google it, you even get to chose the car you want!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i will be there in 2 weeks, is it necessary to book the cars in advance, or can we just get off the boat and book one there on the spot. We were considering booking the cheapest excursion offered by RC just to get off the boat without any issues then do what we wanted, is this wise or foolish?

i will be there in 2 weeks, is it necessary to book the cars in advance, or can we just get off the boat and book one there on the spot. We were considering booking the cheapest excursion offered by RC just to get off the boat without any issues then do what we wanted, is this wise or foolish?

You do not need to book an excursion just to get off the ship

Just walk off present your documents as required & off you go

• 1 month later...
For what it's worth, there are two very similarly named outfits, Old Car Tours and Old Cars Havana, and their pages on TripAdvisor add to the confusion. If you follow the links on those pages, the one that is #6 on TA with 238 reviews is Old Car Tours (http://www.oldcartours.com/). The other one is #22 with 48 reviews (http://www.oldcarshavana.com/). Their prices are the same. We booked with Old Car Tours, the process was simple and they responded very quickly.

I sent Old Car Tours a reservation request earlier today. Since you indicated they responded very quickly, when should I expect a return email?