How Do You Feel After A Cruise?

How Do You Feel After Your Cruise is Over?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel After Your Cruise is Over?

• Happy! It's Over!
    • Sad, My Vacation Is Over
    • Depressed - I Miss The Cruise Too Much
    • I Wanna Book Another So I Can Go Again
    • Indifferent - I Feel No Emotion Either Way

The morning of arrival at home port is usually pretty rushed and I focus on the logistic. But I start to get a melancholy feeling the afternoon of the last day that carries into the evening.

Going on a cruise is great but the one thing I do not like is saying goodbye to the people that I have met knowing that I will never see them again unless they live in CT, so I do not get emotionally involved and take everything with a gain of salt. I do not get depressed at the end of the cruise.

Gary

Love the time during the cruise.

Most of our cruises have been 7 and 8 day cruises. So, though I have had a great time relaxing, they have all been long enough and I look forward to getting back home. Not really happy or sad, just fulfilled and satisfied. But once home, start to plan the next one right away.

I voted "I want to book another so I can go again".

Going on a cruise is great but the one thing I do not like is saying goodbye to the people that I have met knowing that I will never see them again unless they live in CT, so I do not get emotionally involved and take everything with a gain of salt. I do not get depressed at the end of the cruise.

Gary

Whats to say you will never see them again?

3 cruises ago, we met a couple from Alabama at our dining table and just hit it off with them. We have sailed 2 more cruises since then and booked again in Dec. with them and both sets of our daughters. Happy Cruising!

I made a wonderful friend on my first Legend cruise we email every day, cruised again with them, and saw them when they came through Atlanta last. I still get together every few months with another couple that we met on our second Legend cruise, and have a sunday dinner with them, and have seen people from my Elation cruise too.

If you love the person, you will make the effort to see them!

The majority of the time we are sad that the cruise has ended but there were a couple of times when so many things went wrong and no one the ship would help solve our problems and thus we could hardly wait for the cruise to end.

LOL! Hear you, KK. We had one cruise that we were so HAPPY to leave.

Fortunately, it wasn't our first cruise or we may never have cruised again. :rolleyes:

LuLu

We met a couple on a cruise 25 years ago. Would you believe we still visit with them. They have come to our home on the lake in Arkansas and our condo in Florida. We have been to their home in Santa Cruz and their timeshare in Pompano Beach. They have meant a lot to me through our years of raising kids, in-law ups and downs and grandkids fun.

If I had the money, I would cruise most of the year. Entertainment, activities, interesting people, food prepared for you and your living area cleaned for you - that's the life.

I need to have my next cruise planned (if not already booked) before my present one is completed.

When we lived up north we used to be pretty sad when our cruise ended. However, ever since living in south Florida, we are happy to be returning home to our tropical climate, humidity and all.

The only downer is having to prepare our own meals!