First Shot of Anthem by NJ

gaylemh

I know alotta the pax coming off are local to the area, but man I would not wanna be getting dumped out into Bayonne NJ late at night like this .. esp those catching flights tmrw .. having to worry about hotels, etc ..

what a mess .. this will surely be on the news tonight ... "Story at 11 ! " ... and you KNOW this NY/NJ crowd doesn't hold back either ... so this ought to be good!

I know alotta the pax coming off are local to the area, but man I would not wanna be getting dumped out into Bayonne NJ late at night like this .. esp those catching flights tmrw .. having to worry about hotels, etc ..

what a mess .. this will surely be on the news tonight ... "Story at 11 ! " ... and you KNOW this NY/NJ crowd doesn't hold back either ... so this ought to be good!

If you see any "good" stuff, post links. :D

No one has to get off the ship tonight. They can wait until tomorrow morning. From what I read a lot are staying.

You missed some comedy gold material the last few days. As for me I'd stay on the ship and party tonight. If there news, and it didn't relate to me, I'd read about it tomorrow. :)

No one has to get off the ship tonight. They can wait until tomorrow morning. From what I read a lot are staying.

Actually, I'm glad to hear that they have the option of staying on board overnight .. though I think if it were me, by now I'd want OFF.

I'm sure a lot of it was a PR gesture too -- RC looks bad enough already for this mess .. it would look even worse if they forced everyone off tonight ..

Also wonder how much of having pax trickle off slowly was to make it more difficult for news crews -and lawyers- to get their grips on them.

How do they handle the customs/immigration thing tho if some are getting off tonight and some tomorrow?

Edited by F27TW

How do they handle the customs/immigration thing tho if some are getting off tonight and some tomorrow?

Just now reading this thread, but noticed no one replied here so not sure if you got your answer. Customs came on board and setup a queue in the Seaplex (gym, roller rink, bumper cars, etc). We stayed overnight so we had to go up to the Seaplex between 9pm and midnight. Took us about 15 minutes to get it done and it made disembarking a breeze the next morning!

Just now reading this thread, but noticed no one replied here so not sure if you got your answer. Customs came on board and setup a queue in the Seaplex (gym, roller rink, bumper cars, etc). We stayed overnight so we had to go up to the Seaplex between 9pm and midnight. Took us about 15 minutes to get it done and it made disembarking a breeze the next morning!

Thanks...because of many peoples sincere pondering and some real experts...we really do care, many do here and most kept good humor here and your travel fellow mates did too it appears from this end..but it was a big group. Over this whole deal..I have in a weird way bonded with the ship as a possibility with all the explaining of folks who really can assess it as info comes in and it's repair ability and all....see Maxwell and Chengkp75 if you have missed some things for good reviews of tech issues...but take your time reading all the stuff...glad you guys are home and smoother sails next time.:)

Edited by sjn911