Allure of the Seas - Ports of Call changes

We are sailing Oct 31st and were just notified of changes "due to a speed restriction" we are going to San Juan and not St Kitts. "Enjoy your cruise.is all they say.

We picked this cruise because of where it stopped. Seems if there is a problem with the ship, they should expedite repairs and not inconvenience their customers for months.

Did you mean Oct 29th??? Allure would be in the middle of the sea on Halloween. Anyways we're on the same sailing. :)

Not very happy with December 10 sailing. St. Thomas changed to San Juan. We picked this cruise because St. John is very special to us and this cruise was a great way to revisit there. We are extremely disappointed.

I agree- the reason we booked this particular cruise was for the St Thomas stop. It is interesting that we received this email 2 days after final payment was due . Guess it's just a fluke because it appears letter were sent out for cruises from August- December 2017. At least the later November & December cruisers will have the opportunity to cancel their cruises & rebook for another cruise (or choose a different vacation altogether- fly to St Thomas) if they should choose. I think we would do that- just fly to St Thomas/St John.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree- the reason we booked this particular cruise was for the St Thomas stop. It is interesting that we received this email 2 days after final payment was due . Guess it's just a fluke because it appears letter were sent out for cruises from August- December 2017. At least the later November & December cruisers will have the opportunity to cancel their cruises & rebook for another cruise (or choose a different vacation altogether- fly to St Thomas) if they should choose. I think we would do that- just fly to St Thomas/St John.

I've been able to switch ships and dates after final payment and without penalty due to something that changed after final payment. If that's what you want to do, call C&A, explain how disappointed you are and what ship you want to switch to. You might get denied the first time but if you are persistent, and nice, you will eventually get the right person who really is there to satisfy the customer and get you what you want.

Ok, I am on the September 3rd cruise, no email and I booked this cruise to go to Saint Kitts.

I'm Sep 3rd as well. My travel agent sent me an email earlier today. I'm very disappointed and now our excursions are all messed up. I called Royal Caribbean and their solution was to book new excursions (even though I have already paid for excursions) and I would be refunded in 1-2 weeks.

Do you know why they were changed?

Keith

There is an issue with the propulsion system (broken propeller I heard). Gonna take some time to get another one so San Juan it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I am on the September 3rd cruise, no email and I booked this cruise to go to Saint Kitts.

There is a change. I'm on it 9/3 and received an email today. St Kitts is out and San Juan is in

I've been reading the comments on the port changes for Allure, and I really can't believe how upset people get. The cruise contract states that the itinerary can be changed at any time. People...we are going to be on a fantastic ship for 7 days.....not at work.....it's a VACATION...enjoy it!!

I've been reading the comments on the port changes for Allure, and I really can't believe how upset people get. The cruise contract states that the itinerary can be changed at any time. People...we are going to be on a fantastic ship for 7 days.....not at work.....it's a VACATION...enjoy it!!

Can I get a whoop whoop? Well said! Now shut the door!

Odd so many different changes depending on sailing date. On our Nov 26th sailing, we're still listed as going to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Kitts, but with shorter hours in Nassau and different (and shorter) hours in St. Thomas.

We were on the Oasis week of 7/30 and when we were in St. Maarten the vendors asked why we weren't there the day before as we supposedly were scheduled to be there then??!! Evidently they thought we were on the Allure that had been scheduled for the day before but was in port with us on the same day. Spoke with the Captain or HD, can't remember which but they told us the Allure definitely has azipod problems and their schedule will be changed until they can get it fixed. From what I understood, and my recollection may be wrong so don't kill me, the changes in port times etc will continue until December when they can fix it, maybe a dry dock time and I have no idea when Allure is scheduled for a dry dock.

Our Dec 18 sailing has completely changed; from Labadee/Falmouth,Jamaica/Cozumel to Nassau/San Juan/Charlotte Amalie and the Nassau stop is only for 4hrs!

You should have to pay more to only be in Nassau for 4 hours....[emoji572] [emoji572]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk