Let's Go!

sheeshshe

My five year old just told me, 'we're going on a Let's Go cruise!" LOL!!!

We regularly year him singing the Norwegian song. I think he is obsessed already, and he hasn't even cruised yet :)

Just wait until he does cruise. Then for the next months it will be the only thing he talks about. Then all you will be asked is.. "when is the next cruise?" Followed with crying if it's not soon enough by he's standards.

My 5 and 8 year old last year loved cruising. We went to Alaska. The rest of my family was really tired of hearing about the splash academy and the slides after a few months. Both have offered up all their allowances to go again.

I keep getting asked if we are ever gonna go again. Last week they said they'd give up X-mas gifts to pay for the next one. I keep telling them maybe some day.

They just don't know yet how close it is. HE HE HE

My daughter has been cruising since she was 3 years old (and we cruise twice a year...but this year is special and we'll get 3 cruises) and she has the song memorized too. She'll start dancing and singing...even when we are on the ship and it starts playing. (She's 6 now). :)

Logan was just 4 when we took him to Bermuda on the Dawn last year. Every time we head to Boston we hear are we going on the ship :0.

We booked next months trip Labor Day week when I showed his Grandpa he saw KSF. Guess who's going again in two weeks. Can't wait to see his face when he meets Sponge Bob and Nick pal's though he is painfully shy so hope he will join in the fun all the kids appear to have on the Gem.

That is so CUTE!!!! 5 years is a perfect age for a cruise. She's past that age where they are quite so much work -- diapers and bottles and all of that.

And she will love Splash Academy!!!!

Where are you all going for her very first cruise??????

Maybe you can find some videos on YouTube from the cruise that she can watch.

I have that song as my ringtone. Whenever my phone rings my kids say how many days until our next cruise?! :D

hubby actually had that for his ringtone for a few months lol!!!

the kids (3 of them) have been asking to go on a cruise for 2 years now. hubby does travel agent stuff on the side and is always looking at cruise stuff. plus he is obsessed, so he is always watching videos and watching ships sail away on the weekends :)

Just wait until he does cruise. Then for the next months it will be the only thing he talks about. Then all you will be asked is.. "when is the next cruise?" Followed with crying if it's not soon enough by he's standards.

My 5 and 8 year old last year loved cruising. We went to Alaska. The rest of my family was really tired of hearing about the splash academy and the slides after a few months. Both have offered up all their allowances to go again.

I keep getting asked if we are ever gonna go again. Last week they said they'd give up X-mas gifts to pay for the next one. I keep telling them maybe some day.

They just don't know yet how close it is. HE HE HE

My kids are SO pumped about it. They've been asking for 2 years to go on one, while me and hubby have done 4 since 2012 LOL! poor kids.

That is SO sweet that they're willing to forgo christmas gifts for cruising, I LOVE IT!

Any time my 5 year old finds a penny or something, he says "money for the cruise ship!" and puts it in the jar LOL! I think he is going to love it the most. I got him a toy cruise ship when we were on our january cruise.

and your'e surprising yours with one? they are going to go NUTS! that is So fun!

My daughter has been cruising since she was 3 years old (and we cruise twice a year...but this year is special and we'll get 3 cruises) and she has the song memorized too. She'll start dancing and singing...even when we are on the ship and it starts playing. (She's 6 now). :)

oh I love it!!!!!!!

Logan was just 4 when we took him to Bermuda on the Dawn last year. Every time we head to Boston we hear are we going on the ship :0.

We booked next months trip Labor Day week when I showed his Grandpa he saw KSF. Guess who's going again in two weeks. Can't wait to see his face when he meets Sponge Bob and Nick pal's though he is painfully shy so hope he will join in the fun all the kids appear to have on the Gem.

We are hoping to take advantage of the KSF promotion. hoping they'll run it again this spring! if not, we will have to just do a last minute booking since it seems they drop the prices about a month prior to sailing. we will have about a 5-6 hour drive is all. plan on taking my parents with us as well!

That is so CUTE!!!! 5 years is a perfect age for a cruise. She's past that age where they are quite so much work -- diapers and bottles and all of that.

And she will love Splash Academy!!!!

Where are you all going for her very first cruise??????

Maybe you can find some videos on YouTube from the cruise that she can watch.

I just told him about the splash academy. he says we better do splashing LOL.

We are planning on taking the Breakaway to Bermuda. We went back and forth about doing the Bahamas one, but I think the Bermuda one will be better for us. I'd rather go the beginning of Sept, vs the end of October. I figure if it rains a lot, it would be better having warmer temps and rain, than colder temps and rain :)

We watch cruise videos Alllllll the time. We watch ones on youtube, ones about constructing ships, sail away videos at the ports, you name it we watch it LOL! I think that is why the kids are so obsessed already ha! AND we live near a port of call in New England, so we even took them twice this year to look at the cruise ships come in to port! We certainly have problems hahaha! I have 3 kids ages 5, 7 1/2, and 10. I think I'm more excited than they are. I dont' think I can wait 10+ more months to take them!

My kids are SO pumped about it. They've been asking for 2 years to go on one, while me and hubby have done 4 since 2012 LOL! poor kids.

That is SO sweet that they're willing to forgo christmas gifts for cruising, I LOVE IT!

Any time my 5 year old finds a penny or something, he says "money for the cruise ship!" and puts it in the jar LOL! I think he is going to love it the most. I got him a toy cruise ship when we were on our january cruise.

and your'e surprising yours with one? they are going to go NUTS! that is So fun!

Yes, it been VERY difficult to keep it a secret. My mom has a couple times accidentally mention a trip in front of the kids and we've quickly hid it behind a made up trip for me and daddy only celebrating our anniversary in a few years. My now 9 year old is very clever. I secretly pack at night and call the TA only during the day while they are in school. I had to pre plan all homework with the teachers and warn them not to blow it either!!!

I'm trying to plan a scavenger hunt for the morning we head to the airport. I have made little sand jars with seashells and a message in a bottle that say "Surprise! We're leaving for a Caribbean Cruise today." Also hidden in the sand is a charm for every port and fun thing we plan on doing so they can make a necklace or bracket when we get back.

Just haven't figured out the exact details on the scavenger hunt yet!

My kids also have a bank that they have saved every coin or allowance since April. It's very heavy and we will go cash it in the weekend before we go! They haven't been very happy because they've been saving all this money and not being able to spend it and NO cruise either! Saving money for no reason is soooo hard!!! :D

Yes, it been VERY difficult to keep it a secret. My mom has a couple times accidentally mention a trip in front of the kids and we've quickly hid it behind a made up trip for me and daddy only celebrating our anniversary in a few years. My now 9 year old is very clever. I secretly pack at night and call the TA only during the day while they are in school. I had to pre plan all homework with the teachers and warn them not to blow it either!!!

I'm trying to plan a scavenger hunt for the morning we head to the airport. I have made little sand jars with seashells and a message in a bottle that say "Surprise! We're leaving for a Caribbean Cruise today." Also hidden in the sand is a charm for every port and fun thing we plan on doing so they can make a necklace or bracket when we get back.

Just haven't figured out the exact details on the scavenger hunt yet!

My kids also have a bank that they have saved every coin or allowance since April. It's very heavy and we will go cash it in the weekend before we go! They haven't been very happy because they've been saving all this money and not being able to spend it and NO cruise either! Saving money for no reason is soooo hard!!! :D

that is SO awesome! I am super excited for you guys! will you post pictures of something about their excitement with the scavenger hunt etc??? I'd love to see the looks on their faces!

that is SO awesome! I am super excited for you guys! will you post pictures of something about their excitement with the scavenger hunt etc??? I'd love to see the looks on their faces!

I sure can! Thanks for sharing my joy in this too! Nice to hear someone else thinks this is a good idea!! *hugs*

I think I may find your ring tone and use it right at the end when the find the last clue!!! I know for sure they remember washy, washy, happy happy!!! I'll have to see if "Let's Go" rings a bell at the end too!!

Edited by darkprayer

Question for those that did purchase this in iTunes. Mine went right to music rather than ring tone and I cannot figure out how to get it to ring tones. I have paid for the one in iTunes as well as the free one in Amazon both show in iTunes in my library and under music in my phone [emoji22][emoji445]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for those that did purchase this in iTunes. Mine went right to music rather than ring tone and I cannot figure out how to get it to ring tones. I have paid for the one in iTunes as well as the free one in Amazon both show in iTunes in my library and under music in my phone [emoji22][emoji445]

I would like to know, also. I have a (new to me) android phone. I downloaded the free one from Amazon but don't know where it went or how to get it to my ringtones. :o <sniff>

Edited by dobiemom