Dancing with the Stars Fall 2015 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

Missed the show last night, so hopefully I catch up and see everything tonight. I'm already depressed that it will not be on to watch next week.

Looks like I won't make it to the dwts tour. I can't find anyone to go with me and I don't really want to plan to drive that far on my own in January when the weather could be bad. Even my mom doesn't want to go and DH said he would babysit her dogs.

Missed the show last night, so hopefully I catch up and see everything tonight. I'm already depressed that it will not be on to watch next week.

Kerri, we couldn't see the show last night because it was blocked because of the Buffalo Bills vs Patriots game (at least here in the city). A friend told me that Tom specifically said the show would be on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We do get something on the US station tonight so wonder if it will be the finale or what was shown in the US last night. Most irritating. :mad:

Sandy

I loved Erin's dress - did you notice that her hair matched her dress? Gold!

I liked JA's and CA's dresses, although I agree, JA's top did not flatter her at all.

Very disappointed at who went home - Carlos is SO much better than Alec. Alec is still very stiff and I think he gets over-scored by the judges. He was the only one not to get perfect scores last night - yet he made it into the final three. I guess it's the "hero vote" that keeps him there. But then again, DWTS has never been fair, right?

Doesn't really matter - we all know who will win. ;)

Edited by Sandy Sails

Kerri, we couldn't see the show last night because it was blocked because of the Buffalo Bills vs Patriots game (at least here in the city). A friend told me that Tom specifically said the show would be on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We do get something on the US station tonight so wonder if it will be the finale or what was shown in the US last night. Most irritating. :mad:

Sandy

My mom said she couldn't find the show last night either. She said football was on, so really I don't even know if my pvr did tape it. ?? Maybe I'll have to see it online.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Forums mobile app

I was disappointed in who went home too. Carlos is a much better dancer than Alex, who is stiff, but he does have a better 'story' and probably a large sympathy vote.

I guess I'm in the minority but I did not like Erin's dress at all. Except for the cut outs, I thought it was for an older women, too much bling (I know, I know, we're never satisfied) and kind of made her look all one tone--too close to her skin tone.

I didn't like Julieanne's dress, mostly the fit on top. Carrie Ann's didn't even register with me. I liked Bindi's dress a lot.

Sympathy vote? Do you think people feel sorry for him? Maybe admiration vote.

I do mean admiration, of course; I guess to me sympathy also means feeling empathetic towards someone, not just sorry for them, but my wording wasn't the best. I think a lot of people will vote out of admiration, which is just fine.

I relate to him and his story very much; I just don't think he's the best dancer. I will be fine with any of the last three winning, although I Think Bindi is the best of those left.

No surprise with the results.

I didn't think Carrie Ann's dress flattered her. I liked Julianne's but it looked like what you could wear to a 4th of July picnic.

Once again (wow, twice in a row), I really liked Erin's dress. The button detail in the back was a nice addition. The bling was nice and the cut kept it from being "old". I have mixed feelings about the color. I like silver but it looked better up close.

Anybody know when there will be a new season?

Found out that I don't have Monday nights' show pvr'd, my Canadian tv channel doesn't have that one online and I can't watch it on ABC's web page because I'm not in the USA. I've got about 3/4 done by trying to find individual dances on YouTube. More tonight.

HI all!

I just finished watching Monday's show yesterday as it was on late here (11:00 pm) because of football.

I too thought Alex should have gone before Carlos but really what difference does it make in the end. We all thought Bindi would win & she did!

I sure hope if Derek's dancing next season he gets somebody old & clumsy for a change!

Glad to hear Len will be back in the spring. I've missed the old guy.;)

Scrapnana ~ I'll be missing a couple of weeks of the season too sailing on RCL/NCL. Now if it was on Carnival I'd probably be able to watch as I think they have the best tv coverage.

Kerri ~ thanks for starting the thread. See you next time.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the States.

~ Jo ~ :)

I really enjoyed the final two nights. I thought that everyone looked wonderful and the dancing was outstanding. I am glad that Bindi won because she deserved it.

Did you hear the announcement that Alec is going to be traveling with the pros on their dance tour? I think because of the hero status he has been pulling in tons of votes and they probably think he will be a good ticket selling draw.

I like watching everything on TV. I am not sure if I would pay money to go and see the dancing live.

• 2 weeks later...

HI all!

I was surprised to hear that news too. Congrats to them.

Today while reading "news" on my smart phone I came across this:

http://www.fame10.com/entertainment/12-hottest-dancing-with-the-stars-hookups/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=FT_GGL_ZZ_DESK&cus_widget=&utm_content=search_ca&utm_term=dancing%20with%20the%20stars%20hookups

Who knew?!!;)

~ Jo ~ :)