Room Service Survey

DreamingBig1

Since room service and it's now cruise critic notorious "convenience" is the hot topic for the foreseeable future. Wondering how many people order room service, and what you on average order?

We typically order just light breakfast items. Coffee, rolls/Danish, yogurt/granola.

We never used room service on an NCL cruise. I thought the menu absolutely sucked to the point of almost being a joke. It was like they didn't want people to order anything, so they made the choices so limited. By contrast, on DCL, we ordered something almost every night.

We never used room service on an NCL cruise. I thought the menu absolutely sucked to the point of almost being a joke. It was like they didn't want people to order anything, so they made the choices so limited.

I agree with this 100%. We've only ordered room service once ever on NCL because the menu sucks. I'm interested to see the "enhanced menu." While I think $7.95 is ridiculous for room service, I'd pay a couple bucks for room service for breakfast if they offered a full menu.

I agree with this 100%. We've only ordered room service once ever on NCL because the menu sucks. I'm interested to see the "enhanced menu." While I think $7.95 is ridiculous for room service, I'd pay a couple bucks for room service for breakfast if they offered a full menu.

We too never ever have ordered room service nor their $5 cardboard pizza.

49 days at sea with Norwegian and we have never order room service. There is always a buffet open, blue lagoon/ O'sheenan's plenty of food options and normally not a long walk.

Even while staying in a suite, we would run to grab something rather than call the butler and have it delivered.

Since room service and it's now cruise critic notorious "convenience" is the hot topic for the foreseeable future. Wondering how many people order room service, and what you on average order?

We typically order just light breakfast items. Coffee, rolls/Danish, yogurt/granola.

We order light breakfast items, juice and coffee.

I really hope this fee is truly just a "test" for 2 weeks. They've already jacked up a bunch of other fees since I paid our final payment. :mad:

Menu does not compare to other lines especially in lower catagories. But to me the main problem is NCLs continuing rule and price changes with little or no warning...this makes me less likely to trust them and that carries over to other areas of the cruise contract & safety issues. They need to be clear, straight - forward and honest with customers. It would be in every ones interest, to implement price & rule changes to cruises not yet booked or at least prior to penalty free cancilation date. Any loss of revenue would be off set by good will, loyalty and likelihood of NCL being recommended to family and friends, something the line has benefitted from in the past.

Last cruise ordered breakfast every morning because I get up very very early(5:30AM) and dd does not. coffee, ice water with lemon,fruit, yogurt to keep me regular:). We did order sandwiches once. On other cruises have ordered late snacks twice(wings, dessert).

Even though there is a coffee machine in the cabin, I still liked the fresh brewed and did not have to go in search of coffee in the morning.

We generally order room service every morning with light items. We are not big breakfast eaters. Yogurt fruit croissant and most important.... Coffee on the balcony. Great way to start the day nice and calm without the masses in the buffet

Don't get me wrong once we are up and moving we might slide into the Buffett for the always yummy BACON.