When dies the current RCCL sale end?

The buy on get one half off and the obc?

Whenever it ends, there is likely to be another very similar non-sale starting immediately.

It's been a continuous non-sale from May 2014, with very few real sale prices.

A better question might be when does the sale start? RCL has been raising prices before the sales so many of us don't see any benefit to these "sales" compared to prices we have already booked. For me, when I see RCL playing these obvious pricing games, I am reluctant to book any new cruises during these "sales".

There is never really a "sale"...its more like a promo....Sale usually implies lower price than normal, whereas a promo means there are some promotions/perks available but doesn't mean a cheaper price..

The current "promo" was scheduled to run till the end of Nov originally.....who knows really though

There is never really a "sale"...its more like a promo....Sale usually implies lower price than normal, whereas a promo means there are some promotions/perks available but doesn't mean a cheaper price..

The current "promo" was scheduled to run till the end of Nov originally.....who knows really though

I have gotten a few sales. But, they are not easy to find. For example when the first BOGO was announced [May 2014] I booked 2 cruises. [that was a huge step for me because I already had one booked. :rolleyes:] I wish I had booked several at the rates during those early days.

Also, On the first couple for days of the 30/30 for 30 day sale earlier this year the prices for Harmony were lower than many of the older ships--so sales do happen. However, they are rare and do not last long.

Good luck and keep checking.

We just track the price of our booked cruise on RCI site as well as two others for price reductions -----so far have gotten $2200 off our next August cruise.

So I cannot believe how high it was when we booked on board:eek: (not).

Gives us something to do tracking the price till it comes down and we cruise.

Good luck.

I have gotten a few sales. But, they are not easy to find. For example when the first BOGO was announced [May 2014] I booked 2 cruises. [that was a huge step for me because I already had one booked. :rolleyes:] I wish I had booked several at the rates during those early days.

Also, On the first couple for days of the 30/30 for 30 day sale earlier this year the prices for Harmony were lower than many of the older ships--so sales do happen. However, they are rare and do not last long.

Good luck and keep checking.

Agree....

Booked a few and repriced a few the beginning of May 2014. It was the last "Real Sale".

We also booked a few cruises when Royal released the itineraries for Harmony. Balconies for 1400 a week were hard to turn down.

Edited by Beachammo

We always book as soon as the dates are released in order to get the cabin we want. We try to negotiate with the travel agent to get the best possible price and any accompanying offers.

We book opening day as well. For those waiting for last minute "deals", an E2 on our NYE Brilliance cruise (30 days out) is now priced more than we paid for a suite when we booked.:eek: