Guys Burgers question

WeddNcruise

I was on Triumph a few weeks ago and the Guys did offer veggie burgers. They weren't on the menu but I jut asked. They took a little longer and they would always tell me it would take 15 minutes but it was never quite that long. They were actually the best veggie burger I've ever had.

as some say, ask, they may have it, or may not have it. But I also have read that they are beginning to add them on ships that have Guy's burgers, but no one really knows which ships have them and which don't.

Now I know this is not the same as a veggie burger; but this is what I do.

I am not a vegetarian, but I do not eat much meat, especially ground meats, so, I asked for the bun without the meat, they gave it no problem, then I took it to the toppings bar, and piled it up with mushrooms, onions, lettuce, tomato, chipotle sauce and a few other things, and that was darned good creation, if I say so myself!

given a choice I would prefer to take a veggie burger and add toppings, but in case they don't have them, this might be an option for some, and maybe not for others. Just thought I would mention it once again;)

as some say, ask, they may have it, or may not have it. But I also have read that they are beginning to add them on ships that have Guy's burgers, but no one really knows which ships have them and which don't.

Now I know this is not the same as a veggie burger; but this is what I do.

I am not a vegetarian, but I do not eat much meat, especially ground meats, so, I asked for the bun without the meat, they gave it no problem, then I took it to the toppings bar, and piled it up with mushrooms, onions, lettuce, tomato, chipotle sauce and a few other things, and that was darned good creation, if I say so myself!

given a choice I would prefer to take a veggie burger and add toppings, but in case they don't have them, this might be an option for some, and maybe not for others. Just thought I would mention it once again;)

Mushrooms and onions might well be cooked on same grill with beef.

Mushrooms and onions might well be cooked on same grill with beef.

that is ok with me since I am not a vegetarian. I still eat meat, just not very much of it. So for me ok, but I know that is not for vegetarians.

Those thinking it was the best veggie burger ever, it was probably because it was cooked on a grill that was seasoned with meat patties. Even if the patties weren't on there at the time they cooked yours. You know they don't unseason the grill for your single patty or keep a separate grill for veggie burgers. If it's cooked at the burger station it's cooked on a grill that's cooking meat so it's seasoned with meat drippings.

They'd have to make it in the kitchen in a pan to make it meat free, unless they have a single burner set up there with a pan to fry in. If you are super strict on your diet you better check out how it's being cooked prior to ordering.

Edited by poobears