Pre-Cruise Emails

I object 2

Hello fellow cruisers. Does Princess still send out pre-cruise emails listing the names and brief bio of the captain, cruise director, etc,? We didn't receive any pre-info for our 2016 Christmas cruise and nothing so far for our upcoming cruise. Love to know who the CD will be. I called Princess and the rep said CSRs only receiving monthly listings. She could tell me who would be on each ship the month of April, but didn't have information past that month.

Hello fellow cruisers. Does Princess still send out pre-cruise emails listing the names and brief bio of the captain, cruise director, etc,? We didn't receive any pre-info for our 2016 Christmas cruise and nothing so far for our upcoming cruise. Love to know who the CD will be. I called Princess and the rep said CSRs only receiving monthly listings. She could tell me who would be on each ship the month of April, but didn't have information past that month.

They are hit and miss these days.

Although we did get a couple for our Ruby cruise we took last week it's mostly miss for our cruises prior to that.

I got one for our one night cruise Vancouver to Seattle in May. It was telling me that I could make online reservations at the speciality restaurants. When I went into my cruise personnaliser, and tried to book, it said that the date was not available. Go figure!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've got them every cruise.

Hello fellow cruisers. Does Princess still send out pre-cruise emails listing the names and brief bio of the captain, cruise director, etc,?

They still send them out, but for most of them you need binoculars to spot any useful information as they are mostly just sales pitches now.

From one I received last year about entertainment:

With your departure quickly approaching, we hope you're getting excited for your upcoming cruise aboard the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !

Throughout your vacation, you'll enjoy an exciting array of entertainment options including thrilling, original production shows and spectacular guest entertainers. Plus, find out more about yourself and the world around you through onboard enrichment classes, fun onboard activities and enriching port lectures. There's something for every style and mood!

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

000000.jpg

Sincerely,

Your Cruise Director

Visit Princess.com for entertainment options on your cruise:

ORIGINAL PRODUCTION SHOWS

ONBOARD MEDIA

GUEST ENTERTAINERS

• Move to the rhythm of the beat, or for some belly laughs catch a stand-up comedy act!

ACTIVITIES

Plus, we're hosting onboard festivals that originate from every corner of the globe!