Pearl returns from refurbishment

ClevelandCruisin

She's all refreshed but missed a large part of the charter season out of Miami this year. Next year she's going to miss it again. She's a beautiful ship. Saw some photos of her under going dry dock renovations from crew on the ship. She's come back together nicely! Wish they were sending her to Australia instead of the Jewel. I'd definitely hop on knowing she's had a massive overhaul. :D

If anyone is on Pearl now - let us know if she still has the palm tree lampposts all around the pool area - and if she still has little fish on the hallway carpeting facing the front of the ship ? And of course pictures of anything new would be greatly appreciated by all !!! Was buffet area refurbished?

If anyone is on Pearl now - let us know if she still has the palm tree lampposts all around the pool area - and if she still has little fish on the hallway carpeting facing the front of the ship ? And of course pictures of anything new would be greatly appreciated by all !!! Was buffet area refurbished?

Just on Dawn... Palm trees gone... Fish were on carpet! Beautiful Job with refurb. We LOVED the cruise! Everything was excellent.

I hope they have the better photo system where photo's are in your folder and not on the walls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

The refurbished Gem moved to that system along with computers so you could swipe your card adn all your pictures would show up. I imagine the Pearl will be similar.

She's all refreshed but missed a large part of the charter season out of Miami this year. Next year she's going to miss it again. She's a beautiful ship. Saw some photos of her under going dry dock renovations from crew on the ship. She's come back together nicely! Wish they were sending her to Australia instead of the Jewel. I'd definitely hop on knowing she's had a massive overhaul. :D

Actually the charters are moving to New Orleans with the Pearl. At least with Sixthman