Miracle to Tampa for sure

riffatsea

There is a charter group on the Miracle in Feb. 2017 who are going on a Caribbean cruise from Tampa.

If you want to see a post about it go to the Miracle Roll calls.

I wonder what we are gonna get to replace the Miracle? Hopefully..not the Splendor. We need a ship with Guys, Blue Iguana.....etc. We need some "love" from Carnival!

Edited by cruizinator

If you go to the Carnival Roll Calls and click on Miracle you will find the 4th one down from the top is for Feb.5,2017. Not sure if this link will work but if not just go to the Miracle Roll call not the roll call search :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331

Hmmmmm, well now I know not to use the link above that says "Find your Carnival roll call" because it doesn't work! I had a feeling this was happening. Good searching and thanks for the info! Yet another reason Carnival just needs to announce it already! They obviously have made the decisions, the longer they wait the more answers we will find on our own!

I wonder what we are gonna get to replace the Miracle? Hopefully..not the Splendor. We need a ship with Guys, Blue Iguana.....etc. We need some "love" from Carnival!

Splendor has been spotted on the HI ports schedule. Too bad as its too big for Kauai.

Guys is extremely overrated and won't eat Mexican in a ship. Too many issues with that.

Will enjoy the Tandoor though.

Wonder how she'll get here? Maybe the larger Canal will be open? Panama Canal is on the destination drop down list.

Splendor has been spotted on the HI ports schedule. Too bad as its too big for Kauai.

Guys is extremely overrated and won't eat Mexican in a ship. Too many issues with that.

Wonder how she'll get here? Maybe the larger Canal will be open? Panama Canal is on the destination drop down list.

It's looking like we're gonna get "stuck" with the Splendor. Much prefer Spirit class...but I've never had a "bad" cruise..even when I cruised on the Splendor;).

It's looking like we're gonna get "stuck" with the Splendor. Much prefer Spirit class...but I've never had a "bad" cruise..even when I cruised on the Splendor;).

Before we booked our 2016 Glory cruise, I was also looking at Splendor but chose not to book it because we really enjoyed our first experience with Guy's Burgers.

Hamburgers don't excite us and we also don't look for Mexican food aboard the ship .

We just like the layout on the Miracle and the crew is super! She may not have all the bells and whistles that the newer ships have but we love her anyway and will miss her! Hmm? Maybe we'll just have to fly to Tampa for a change.

Edited by riffatsea

I'd like to try Guys Burgers without having to fly :/ as far as Mexican food...we cruise to Mexico on this coast! If you can't get your fill in port, you're doing it wrong. Now, if we start getting northward cruises, or more Hawaii cruises I can see the importance. Tandoor sounds interesting, not something I usually eat and I'd love to try it!

I can't seem to find Panama Canal on the drop down, could be because I'm on my phone, but I tried in a "private" window, too. I would want to plan for a westward canal transit, fly out and sail home sounds perfect!

I'd like to try Guys Burgers without having to fly :/ as far as Mexican food...we cruise to Mexico on this coast! If you can't get your fill in port, you're doing it wrong. Now, if we start getting northward cruises, or more Hawaii cruises I can see the importance. Tandoor sounds interesting, not something I usually eat and I'd love to try it!

I can't seem to find Panama Canal on the drop down, could be because I'm on my phone, but I tried in a "private" window, too. I would want to plan for a westward canal transit, fly out and sail home sounds perfect!

I found it on the Carnival app on my iPhone.

With all of the delays in the Panama Canal expansion (even with the 400m boost) it might not even be finished for the a Splendor re positioning cruise. She cannot fit through the canal as it is so it would be round South America again or leave the ships where they are?

It makes sense to have Splendor doing cruises on the West Coast if she starts doing Alaskan cruises as shes built for Europe weather/Alaskan weather with that indoor pool.

Watching the Miracle sail out of Tampa on cam will bring back my memories of the Legend the month our Panama Canal cruise...aaah.

With all of the delays in the Panama Canal expansion (even with the 400m boost) it might not even be finished for the a Splendor re positioning cruise. She cannot fit through the canal as it is so it would be round South America again or leave the ships where they are?

It makes sense to have Splendor doing cruises on the West Coast if she starts doing Alaskan cruises as shes built for Europe weather/Alaskan weather with that indoor pool.

Watching the Miracle sail out of Tampa on cam will bring back my memories of the Legend the month our Panama Canal cruise...aaah.

Perhaps this is why Carnival has continued to delay releasing the schedules of both of these ships.

Hmmmmm, well now I know not to use the link above that says "Find your Carnival roll call" because it doesn't work! I had a feeling this was happening. Good searching and thanks for the info! Yet another reason Carnival just needs to announce it already! They obviously have made the decisions, the longer they wait the more answers we will find on our own!

I've never gotten the Find Your Roll Call to work for any cruise line if you are looking more than a few months out.

I hope I didn't ruin Carnival's master plan by starting that other roll call spilling Miracle's 2017 home port.

Even if Guy's is overrated I understand they have better burgers than the usual dried out hockey pucks at the Lido grill on most ships. Does anyone know if the Carnival 1.75 upgrade at least brings in somewhat better burgers?

Is there a dedicated Tandoor station? We loved that on Freedom a couple of years ago. We also loved the Mongolian Wok, but that's not on Miracle.

Spirit class ships are below Panamax, so Miracle should be able to go through the original canal.

So if the Miracle is going to Tampa...then the cruises that are already booked will be switched? Still showing the Paradise through April 2017.

Pretty sure the plan would be for Miracle to do weeklong cruises and Paradise to do shorter cruises. Tampa use to have two ships for many years.

Edited by ohiogymrat