Cow Butt Room Freedom of the Seas

ulcards99

I just booked the cow butt room (6305) on Freedom of the Seas. Has anyone been in the room recently to confirm the perks? I've read access to the concierge lounge with free drinks during 5-8:30 in the evening along with vouchers to Ben and Jerry's for 2 people each day of the cruise. Are those perks still accurate?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend has it on the Freedom next Saturday - I will report back on the perks :) We have been told there will be a letter from the Concierge in the cabin and she will have a gold card with access to the CL in the evenings. There have even been reports of invites to Barefoot Beach on Labadee as well - we shall see......

My friend has it on the Freedom next Saturday - I will report back on the perks :) We have been told there will be a letter from the Concierge in the cabin and she will have a gold card with access to the CL in the evenings. There have even been reports of invites to Barefoot Beach on Labadee as well - we shall see......

Yes please do! We will be on the Liberty in August and I scored this cabin for my dd's ( first trip they're paying for their own cabin. ) They got it for the same price as an inside!! They wanted the cheapest cabin and wound up with this one ! Price has gone up twice since booking😣

Our family had the Ben & Jerry SWEET and its connecting room last year. We did get all the sweet perks in addition to the ice cream vouchers.

Although many people on here argued about the perks we got, we got the gold card that gave us preferred seating, access to the CL lounge and the right to a cabana at Barefoot Beach, which the Concierge booked for us, drove us there, etc. At Grand Cayman, the gold card helped us to get on the ship quicker, just like Suite Guests.

Yes, thank you so much! I can't wait to hear back.

I have even read that you can get a tour of the bridge, and that most suite guests have the opportunity to do an abbreviated tour of the All Access Tour...so interested if that's included as well. :)

My friend has it on the Freedom next Saturday - I will report back on the perks :)

I look forward to hearing your report. I'm in the "Sweet" on the Saturday sailing two weeks after that one! I think this'll be the fourth time we'll have been in that cabin (twice before on Independence and one previous time on Freedom).

I look forward to hearing your report. I'm in the "Sweet" on the Saturday sailing two weeks after that one! I think this'll be the fourth time we'll have been in that cabin (twice before on Independence and one previous time on Freedom).

My friend is beyond excited!! Actually, so am I and it's not even my cabin [emoji4]I've never seen it before, should be fun! I'm just happy she can join me in the CL for drinks every night!

On DW's Independence cruise last spring with a women's travel group, her cabin mate had insisted on the Cow Butt :D cabin (B&J Sweet). Unlike othe rcabins, it's decorated with cows galore. And they got a Royal treatment. Spoiled DW into booking the Oasis for us next year with an additional cruise for her and her sisters. Unfortunately, we're NOT in the CB/B&J cabin.:(

On DW's Independence cruise last spring with a women's travel group, her cabin mate had insisted on the Cow Butt :D cabin (B&J Sweet). Unlike othe rcabins, it's decorated with cows galore. And they got a Royal treatment. Spoiled DW into booking the Oasis for us next year with an additional cruise for her and her sisters. Unfortunately, we're NOT in the CB/B&J cabin.:(

The Ben & Jerry Sweet is only on the Freedom class ships - Freedom, Independence & Liberty :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
My friend is beyond excited!! Actually, so am I and it's not even my cabin [emoji4]I've never seen it before, should be fun! I'm just happy she can join me in the CL for drinks every night!

Any update on the cruise and what perks were included with the Ben and Jerry's sweet room?

I'm in that cabin on this cruise!

The cabin came with a coupon with seven spots for a single scoop each (for an eight night itinerary). We also got a gold Concierge Club card to give us access to the "Cowcierge Lounge".

I'm in that cabin on this cruise!

The cabin came with a coupon with seven spots for a single scoop each (for an eight night itinerary). We also got a gold Concierge Club card to give us access to the "Cowcierge Lounge".

Awesome!

Are you able to take drinks out of the Concierge Club?

I've heard there is a print out in the cabin with the perks. Would you be able to take a picture of the print out and show what perks were included?

Yes thank you for the update! I've been waiting. My daughters have this cabin for our late August cruise they will be 25 and 19 at that point. They are very excited, even more since they scored it for the same price as a regular inside cabin. This will be their 3rd cruise but the first time they are paying for their cabin :D

If anyone's going on either itinerary soon, I've seen rumors about access to barefoot beach and priority tenders on Grand Cayman. We have this room for both weeks on our b2b honeymoon next year and I'd love to know if these rumors are true!

My younger brother and I had it back on the Freedom way back in 2011 on our last "Family Cruise" the year I graduated form college and him from High School. We had such a great time. I mean the cow stuff was a bit overdone. However we got to eat tons of B&J ice cream and since I was 21 I was able to get some drinks at the CL and I took full advantage of the cappuccino machine there! Plus it was just a unique room! We didn't have gold cards at that time however we had CL access with a separate card. It was a lot of fun to be in that room either way! Enjoy!

If anyone's going on either itinerary soon, I've seen rumors about access to barefoot beach and priority tenders on Grand Cayman. We have this room for both weeks on our b2b honeymoon next year and I'd love to know if these rumors are true!

My friend did not have access to Barefoot Beach, and it was never mentioned.....