Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Just trying to figure out how these cards work. If I buy these cards and use them to pay the balance of my cruise off, what happens if I cancel my cruise closer to sailing date (I have insurance)? How do I get a refund? Will it be what I paid for the cards in the form of cash or a gift card? I have someone traveling with me in not so good health and never know what will happen. If the insurance company reimburses me, will it be in the form of cash or does Carnival reimburse in gift cards? Sorry for not understanding the concept of these cards, but thanks for any help.

Have you checked your order under account details? I never get shipping confirmations. I always check under my orders and find the details.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Checked it earlier today and it still said not shipped yet. just checked now and it says shipped but no tracking provided. I thought they UPS the $500 cards and signature required?

Edited by Jeepenfun

They do. Check after midnight or first thing in the morning.

ah, OK thank you. This is the first $500 card i've ordered. i've always ordered $100 cards so far and they just mail those first class mail.

This card will almost pay off our balance. Going to keep buying $100 and $500 cards as I can till our cruise to use with sail and sign card for on board credit. its free money, why not. :D

ah, OK thank you. This is the first $500 card i've ordered. i've always ordered $100 cards so far and they just mail those first class mail.

This card will almost pay off our balance. Going to keep buying $100 and $500 cards as I can till our cruise to use with sail and sign card for on board credit. its free money, why not. :D

Welcome. I'm hooked on these gift cards!

I purchased mine last Thursday and the online account still doesn't indicated that it has shipped.

I called customer service today and was told they would look into it and send me information by email within two working days. I certainly hope this hurries up because I want to pay for a birthday celebration for my DH and pay for an excursion.

I ordered a $500 gift card on 11/15 and have not received it yet, and my order still says it is pending and not shipped. Has anyone else had it take over 2 weeks to receive one?

The first time I ordered them it took 3 weeks and we didn't get them in time for our cruise. The last couple of times I have been getting them in about a week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting! Just grabbed a $500 one. Now have enough to pay cruise off. After Christmas I will get some for the onboard account. Or another cruise...

Last time I got a $500 one it shipped in less than a week and was delivered at door the day after I got the shipping email. I prefer the safety of signing for it.

I used 5 $100 cards for my 2 $250 deposits.

Re the question as to how many to buy, just figure up amount of $ you need and then apply to either $100 cards or $500.

I just grabbed 2 $100 ones. I told myself no buying anymore until AFTER our cruise on the Pride in march since it is paid off and I need to save the $$$ for spending in ports and whatnot, but I couldn't resist. Now I can book some excursions for our Magic cruise. :)

I bought a $500 one and used it for final payment on one cruise and then used the rest to apply to my onboard account last week on Magic. I also found on Verizon Wireless' Rewards webpage a 50% discount for my airport parking. I used that last week and it saved me over $50 in airport parking fees. I found the airport parking discount under "Local Deals" and then "Shopping" on their website. Just another way to make cruising more affordable!

I bought a $500 one and used it for final payment on one cruise and then used the rest to apply to my onboard account last week on Magic. I also found on Verizon Wireless' Rewards webpage a 50% discount for my airport parking. I used that last week and it saved me over $50 in airport parking fees. I found the airport parking discount under "Local Deals" and then "Shopping" on their website. Just another way to make cruising more affordable!

thanks for the airport parking tip. I have looked at the Verizon awards a lot more closely lately and recently used points for a rental. There are a lot of different things the points can be used for to help with expenses.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk