Journey on TV Tuesday 20th January

fowlisbabe

Have Just set up Sky to tape "Mighty Cruise Ships" featuring Azamara Journey on Tuesday 20th January at 9pm on Quest channel 167.

Thought our Azamara friends might enjoy.

Thanks very much for the heads up. Found it on Virgin TV and TiVo set. I had tried to find the YouTube episodes Michael spoke of, but could only see a teaser here. Maybe copyright in the UK.

Phil

Thanks very much for the heads up. Found it on Virgin TV and TiVo set. I had tried to find the YouTube episodes Michael spoke of, but could only see a teaser here. Maybe copyright in the UK.

Phil

Hi Phil

You are welcome. Thinking glass of wine with feet up whilst watching our favourite ship might be in order:D. Cheers.

Darn! It looks like YouTube took them down. I watched all the episodes in December before I took my cruise on Journey.

Here is a link I found. Hopefully it works for you all !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dkfws_mighty-cruise-ships-s01e03-azamara-journey_travel

Michael

joek's link worked for me. What time is it on today?

Certainly the series is on UK Channel Quest channel 37 FreeView .. Tonight....hope it's Journey this week . Last week it was really interesting Pointent?? Around Bali etc Have watched the utube Journey that someone posted a while ago....watch...it's fab...and Phil, it's HK to Singapore trip you just did and we did in 2012 ...Jason as captain.

Enjoy all of us who can see it tonight.

X

I found this program on YouTube and it is amazing. You get some sense of what it takes to run a ship. Controversies with pilots are shown as they took place, burst pipes are repaired, and storm conditions are dealt with. It was fun to see Heike, Jason, Eric, Ryszard, and others working so hard to make sure passengers enjoy their cruise.

Darn! It looks like YouTube took them down. I watched all the episodes in December before I took my cruise on Journey.

Here is a link I found. Hopefully it works for you all !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dkfws_mighty-cruise-ships-s01e03-azamara-journey_travel

Michael

Michael, that link worked. Thanks! I've seen it. I don't know where, but I've seen it. Maybe even on the ship as one of the free vids, but I will TiVo it anyway and watch again.

Phil

I found this program on YouTube and it is amazing. You get some sense of what it takes to run a ship. Controversies with pilots are shown as they took place, burst pipes are repaired, and storm conditions are dealt with. It was fun to see Heike, Jason, Eric, Ryszard, and others working so hard to make sure passengers enjoy their cruise.

Hi, Toni. I think this video has been pulled from Youtube because of a copyright issue.

I really enjoyed watching this programme on Sky last night. It was fascinating to to see behind the scenes on the ship and the look on Captain Jason's face was priceless when he was dealing with the inefficient pilot! :) Lovely to see Heike, Ryszard, Liesl and Eric working so hard for the guests enjoyment.