Carnival cruise - Ebola

beshears

As most of you know, Carnival was in the news because of the Ebola scare.

We are to do Carnival within the next two weeks. If you are doing Carnival within the next few weeks, would you cancel your trip because of the Ebola viris?

I would only cancel once I heard there was a case actually on a specific ship. And I hope there are guidelines where they have to report that one case, as opposed to the rule similar to noro where it's a certain percentage.

We are to do Carnival within the next two weeks. If you are doing Carnival within the next few weeks, would you cancel your trip because of the Ebola viris?

I think I would more likely do a Carnival Cruise than any other. They are more under the microscope because of what happened.

Absolutely NOT! More people die each year from the flu.

No way I would cancel... Typical chicken little mentality. :eek::eek:

Ebola is real and deadly, but if we allow a few idiots in the media to control our lives, we will never leave home. Media hype is why we are in the shape we're in, most know what I mean! :eek::eek:

I am going on the Glory on the 15th. I am taking the train there from San Francisco. I did alter my path to avoid Dallas. But as long as my ship doesn't have it I wouldn't cancel.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Last I checked, the USA does not have a epidemic going on like in Western Africa. So I would.

No way I would cancel... Typical chicken little mentality. :eek::eek:

Ebola is real and deadly, but if we allow a few idiots in the media to control our lives, we will never leave home. Media hype is why we are in the shape we're in, most know what I mean! :eek::eek:

Agreed!! Well said.

DH and I have agreed that if we are catching Ebola, what better place to catch it than on a cruise. Seriously though, we sail in 19 days - I'm more nervous about catching a cold from a fellow airline passenger than anything on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums