Time to Say Goodbye to OASIS for a little while

emmy

OASIS arrived early this morning back to Port Everglades to embark her transatlantic cruisers as she heads to Barcelona today at 5pm. She will do some European sailings, then drydock and on Oct 14 head back to Florida arriving in Port Everglades Oct 27/14

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

Bon Voyage OASIS The capture is of her arriving this morning

10542709_10152348305416693_1001430686448090897_o.jpg

Edited by emmy

Take care and hope all have a safe voyage.

Too think in just shy of 333 days we will be on her.

Cannot wait.

After sailing the Allure, I wonder what new upgrades the Oasis class ship will have done.

Sea Ya

I look forward to seeing what these changes might be on the westbound journey in Oct.

What is she getting done?

Sent from my MB886 using Forums mobile app

The dry dock work to be performed is the standard 5 year maintenance issues.

While she is there other cosmetic changes will be taking place I would assume but no formal announcement. Lots of speculation.

Broadway show is changing from Hairspray to CATS that has been confirmed and that OASIS post drydock will embrace Dynamic Dining.

Friends on last week were told.....moving Izumi and relocating concierge lounge to where Dazzles currently is. The CL will become a restaurant as there is a kitchen already there; they are adding some new cabins and making changes to dining room in prep for dynamic dining next year. VCL will also be changing.....

Friends on last week were told.....moving Izumi and relocating concierge lounge to where Dazzles currently is. The CL will become a restaurant as there is a kitchen already there; they are adding some new cabins and making changes to dining room in prep for dynamic dining next year. VCL will also be changing.....

Well that sounds better than the post I read - That person said the CL is moving up to Deck 17

We just returned on Saturday. Concierge told us that diamond lounge will be moved to deck 4. Izumi will be made bigger. Concierge lounge will be moved to Viking crown area. Cabins will be added. They don't have a long time to do this so wondering if it will all get finished in time.

Hello all, first post :)

3 weeks today we'll be flying from London to Barcelona to go on the Oasis, our first ever cruise, excited!

Cx

Congrats on your first cruise. You are starting at the top with Oasis and departing from the Barcelona terminal is fabulous!

Welcome to CC and cruising!