Why I'm So Excited About The Haven On Norwegian Escape

Spaniel Lover

My wife and I had an amazing cruise last year in The Haven on Norwegian Getaway. It was the best cruise we've had in 28 cruises over four different cruise lines.

Jim&Kellyn-IMG_5407.JPG

I am delighted to say that we'll be in The Haven again next year... for a cruise on the brand new Norwegian Escape.

I put together a little video, that explains why I'm so excited about being in The Haven on Norwegian Escape.

If you have a few minutes to daydream about an amazing cruise, sit back and enjoy the video...

[YOUTUBE]bNKZrvwdfvY[/YOUTUBE]

Great job Jim. Superb video. We have followed your reviews and they are always great. One point of clariffication regarding the Haven restaurant - it is going to have outdooor seating, but it will be in the unlabeled area directly accross from the Haven sun deck and connected to the Haven restaurant.

We are also booked on a Haven Spa suite for January 2016. Wondering if we are booked on the same cruise.

Thanks again for this doing and hope you enjoy your next cruise.

Johan

One point of clarification regarding the Haven restaurant - it is going to have outdoor seating, but it will be in the unlabeled area directly across from the Haven sun deck and connected to the Haven restaurant.

Oh! Thanks for pointing that out! After reading your post, I went and looked carefully at the deck plans and one of the artist's renderings that shows that area... and I see exactly what you mean. Yes, it appears there will be an outdoor patio area attached to the Haven restaurant. It looks like it will have reasonably good protection from the wind, too. Look for me there at breakfast time!

Top notch, we too are planning to do the Escape but not the Haven, that would be beyond our budget, but if I could I would and certainly wish you smooth seas.

You should check out the MSC Yacht Club, its a similar product but often better priced than the haven.

Will be doing an M6 with large balcony, and don't even know if I want or need a big balcony.

We are taking the plunge into the Spa Haven Suites on this ship also! Week of Feb 27, 2016. If you are booked in the Haven and you booked prior to the recent special - call and rebook to get your 300 OBC, UDP, UBP and Paid Gratiuties. With some of the lowest prices I have seen for the Haven and this offer - you can't go wrong. Can't wait so excited for this ship and the Haven - Living the Dream for sure!!!

My wife and I had an amazing cruise last year in The Haven on Norwegian Getaway. It was the best cruise we've had in 28 cruises over four different cruise lines.

Jim&Kellyn-IMG_5407.JPG

I am delighted to say that we'll be in The Haven again next year... for a cruise on the brand new Norwegian Escape.

I put together a little video, that explains why I'm so excited about being in The Haven on Norwegian Escape.

If you have a few minutes to daydream about an amazing cruise, sit back and enjoy the video...

[YOUTUBE]bNKZrvwdfvY[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for your video, great job!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really loved this video!!! I saw it on Youtube before I saw this thread actually. Kudos!!!

Thank You great video and very informative.

We too loved the Getaway and just booked Escape for June 2016. We have never stayed in the Haven before but I booked us in the 2 bed and you had some pics I had not seen before.