Freedom repositioning to Galveston

DuckFace9

Yesssssss! The repo! The repo! Now we'll just have to see how much it costs and if I can convince my DH to go. We were going to do Breeze next year, but usually repos are pretty inexpensive. Plus the itinerary is AWESOME!

Agree!! Cant wait.. Want to Go!! Doubt if it will be inexpensive though. It's coming to Texas and most cruises cost more!!

Hope to meet you on the ship.

Debs

Can you please say where you are seeing the info on the repo and the cruises, looked on their website and couldn't get anything to come up.:)

Pricing not up yet. Followed link in earlier post will give itineraries. I have emailed pvp and waiting for pricing. I feel for all the cruisers that are having to change their cruises.

Does anyone know what the differences are between the Freedom and Conquest? Seems now we will be on this one instead 4/26/15 out of PC. I am very disappointed as we were really looking forward to the Freedom. Does anyone have experience with this happening, and if so, did Carnival offer anything for the inconvenience?

Thank you

This sucks... I have 11 cabins booked for 2/1/15 cruise out of FLL and that is the first cancelled cruise. Way to go Carnival thanks for taking bookings and then pulling the rug out on us.

I agree with you, cantw82cruise. We were booked on a B2B (1/18 & 1/24/15) on Freedom. I just got an email from CCL saying our bookings were being switched to Conquest.

At least Conquest has the 2.0 upgrades or we'd be really po'd. Can't live without Guy's Burgers.

By the way, we were on Miracle together a few years ago.

I agree with you, cantw82cruise. We were booked on a B2B (1/18 & 1/24/15) on Freedom. I just got an email from CCL saying our bookings were being switched to Conquest.

At least Conquest has the 2.0 upgrades or we'd be really po'd. Can't live without Guy's Burgers.

By the way, we were on Miracle together a few years ago.

Were you offered OBC or the opportunity to cancel as they changed ships?

I just don't get why they would add a 3rd ship here and do the same dumb, overused itineraries. I don't consider giving the Triumph a handful of 10 day/11 day cruises giving us many new options. Flying to San Juan would be very expensive.

Did you check the San Juan flights? We got great prices.

Edited by BallFour4

Does the Conquest have a serenity deck? I thought I read somewhere that it does not have one.

I was just on the Conquest in January and she DOES NOT have a Serenity deck. I really don't understand why they can't slap a few Serenity loungers up there and make the Serenity deck. When I first booked that ship I didn't realize she doesn't have Serenity. I missed it.

Yes I would miss it too. I really love the serenity deck. The chairs are much more comfortable, and I like the "breeze" up there:D

Hopefully next drydock Conquest will get one.:)

I'm kind of bummed about that because we are being transferred from Freedom to Conquest. I spent quite a bit of time on Serenity Deck while on Liberty.

They already changed all our booking over to Conquest,same rooms, same price, same dates and itinerary. Did not ask if we would like to cancel and so far no OBC for the inconvenience. Called PVP and asked about the OBC and she said she is looking into it. She said currently she cannot access the booking until after the 29th when all of Conquest info is in stone. This doesn't so far show up on the fare viewer yet either. Did tell me all ES items still apply.