topless bathing

We're travelling on Anthem on the 22nd of may.

is topless bathing allowed on the top deck does anyone know ?

or is it a little prudish on board ?

Hya,

Ive seen this before but only in Europe not in the States though. Mainly on Freedom Class & Voyager Class ships, there is a small sun deck directly above the sky bar as it is out of the way.

Steven

When we sailed on the Liberty in 2009 out of Fort Lauderdale there was an area for topless sunbathing. I know this because I accidentally brought my 14 year old son up there. :eek:

I haven't heard of an area on Anthem, but I could be wrong.

The cruise is out of Southampton and going to the canary islands.

we'll have to play it by ear really.

We're going to the beach every day, so my partner will probably just do it there and on the balcony.

Not in another punters cabin either lol

When we sailed on the Liberty in 2009 out of Fort Lauderdale there was an area for topless sunbathing. I know this because I accidentally brought my 14 year old son up there. :eek:

Lol .......... I'm sure he was ok with it really.

But you never know x

Men who need bros or manssieres don't count :eek:

We're travelling on Anthem on the 22nd of may.

is topless bathing allowed on the top deck does anyone know ?

or is it a little prudish on board ?

Canaries in May is unlikely to be that hot to be honest. Late teens early twenties Celsius

RCI usually allow topless sunbathing on their ships in Europe.

One of thier upper decks was called ST Tropez and had to be accessed on either side by stairs and so was not just a straight walk through or by area.

Not sure where this would happen on the Anthem.

RCI usually allow topless sunbathing on their ships in Europe.

One of thier upper decks was called ST Tropez and had to be accessed on either side by stairs and so was not just a straight walk through or by area.

Not sure where this would happen on the Anthem.

Quantum did not have a St. Tropez deck and I assume Anthem will not either.

So far the St. Tropez area where there was occasionally topless sunbathing on Voyager and Freedom class ships forward above deck 12, mostly in Europe, has been removed when they took the deck space on the front of the ship to install new staterooms, when Navigator, Freedom, Voyager and now Explorer were revitalized.

Adventure, Liberty and Mariner will have that space taken away in 2016 and 2017 most likely. The only ship where they seem to have not taken out St. Tropez at that point appears to be Indy.

Hya,

Ive seen this before but only in Europe not in the States though. Mainly on Freedom Class & Voyager Class ships, there is a small sun deck directly above the sky bar as it is out of the way.

Steven

That's the gold card sun deck.

When we sailed on the Liberty in 2009 out of Fort Lauderdale there was an area for topless sunbathing. I know this because I accidentally brought my 14 year old son up there. :eek:....

At least you always knew where he was the rest of the cruise....

Don't expect anywhere to be designated for this. The only top deck is the one for suite guests. The rest of the seating is on the standard deck 14 and 15. The other thing is that the reason it is always a top deck is to prevent others from looking down onto it or accidentally seeing something they wouldn't want to. With North Star there is now nothing out of view on the open decks so there really is no where safe to have it.