RCCL's New C&A Conversion Table

TPKeller

As previously reported there is a conversion calculator on the RCCL C&A site.

I know a little bit about web-based calculators... theirs accommodates cruise credits up to 500 :eek: but for practical purposes, here is their official conversion table for 1 through 100 Cruise Credits, which takes you up to the new Pinnacle level:

The format is Old Cruise Credits => New Cruise Points => New Membership Level

1 => 8 => GOLD
2 => 15 => GOLD
3 => 22 => GOLD
4 => 29 => GOLD
5 => 38 => PLATINUM
6 => 45 => PLATINUM
7 => 52 => PLATINUM
8 => 69 => EMERALD
9 => 76 => EMERALD
10 => 83 => DIAMOND
11 => 90 => DIAMOND
12 => 97 => DIAMOND
13 => 104 => DIAMOND
14 => 111 => DIAMOND
15 => 118 => DIAMOND
16 => 125 => DIAMOND
17 => 132 => DIAMOND
18 => 139 => DIAMOND
19 => 146 => DIAMOND
20 => 153 => DIAMOND
21 => 160 => DIAMOND
22 => 167 => DIAMOND
23 => 174 => DIAMOND
24 => 181 => DIAMOND PLUS
25 => 188 => DIAMOND PLUS
26 => 195 => DIAMOND PLUS
27 => 202 => DIAMOND PLUS
28 => 209 => DIAMOND PLUS
29 => 216 => DIAMOND PLUS
30 => 223 => DIAMOND PLUS
31 => 230 => DIAMOND PLUS
32 => 237 => DIAMOND PLUS
33 => 244 => DIAMOND PLUS
34 => 251 => DIAMOND PLUS
35 => 258 => DIAMOND PLUS
36 => 265 => DIAMOND PLUS
37 => 272 => DIAMOND PLUS
38 => 279 => DIAMOND PLUS
39 => 286 => DIAMOND PLUS
40 => 293 => DIAMOND PLUS
41 => 300 => DIAMOND PLUS
42 => 307 => DIAMOND PLUS
43 => 314 => DIAMOND PLUS
44 => 321 => DIAMOND PLUS
45 => 328 => DIAMOND PLUS
46 => 335 => DIAMOND PLUS
47 => 342 => DIAMOND PLUS
48 => 349 => DIAMOND PLUS
49 => 356 => DIAMOND PLUS
50 => 363 => DIAMOND PLUS
51 => 370 => DIAMOND PLUS
52 => 377 => DIAMOND PLUS
53 => 384 => DIAMOND PLUS
54 => 391 => DIAMOND PLUS
55 => 398 => DIAMOND PLUS
56 => 405 => DIAMOND PLUS
57 => 412 => DIAMOND PLUS
58 => 419 => DIAMOND PLUS
59 => 426 => DIAMOND PLUS
60 => 433 => DIAMOND PLUS
61 => 440 => DIAMOND PLUS
62 => 447 => DIAMOND PLUS
63 => 454 => DIAMOND PLUS
64 => 461 => DIAMOND PLUS
65 => 468 => DIAMOND PLUS
66 => 475 => DIAMOND PLUS
67 => 482 => DIAMOND PLUS
68 => 489 => DIAMOND PLUS
69 => 496 => DIAMOND PLUS
70 => 503 => DIAMOND PLUS
71 => 510 => DIAMOND PLUS
72 => 517 => DIAMOND PLUS
73 => 524 => DIAMOND PLUS
74 => 531 => DIAMOND PLUS
75 => 538 => DIAMOND PLUS
76 => 545 => DIAMOND PLUS
77 => 552 => DIAMOND PLUS
78 => 559 => DIAMOND PLUS
79 => 566 => DIAMOND PLUS
80 => 573 => DIAMOND PLUS
81 => 580 => DIAMOND PLUS
82 => 587 => DIAMOND PLUS
83 => 594 => DIAMOND PLUS
84 => 601 => DIAMOND PLUS
85 => 608 => DIAMOND PLUS
86 => 615 => DIAMOND PLUS
87 => 622 => DIAMOND PLUS
88 => 629 => DIAMOND PLUS
89 => 636 => DIAMOND PLUS
90 => 643 => DIAMOND PLUS
91 => 650 => DIAMOND PLUS
92 => 657 => DIAMOND PLUS
93 => 664 => DIAMOND PLUS
94 => 671 => DIAMOND PLUS
95 => 678 => DIAMOND PLUS
96 => 685 => DIAMOND PLUS
97 => 692 => DIAMOND PLUS
98 => 699 => DIAMOND PLUS
99 => 706 => PINNACLE
100 => 713 => PINNACLE

Theron

Figures! I could almost taste me Diamond status after the cruise in 3 weeks. Dang' date=' I feel robbed! :([/quote']

You shouldn't.

You will be having a fabulous cruise on the beautiful Radiance of the Seas in a fantastic Grand Suite.

Enjoy!

You shouldn't.

You will be having a fabulous cruise on the beautiful Radiance of the Seas in a fantastic Grand Suite.

Enjoy!

Thank you, and you're right! I am grateful and looking forward to our cruise, but I needed to pout just a little about missing out on Diamond status. ;)

Thank you' date=' and you're right! I am grateful and looking forward to our cruise, but I needed to pout just a little about missing out on Diamond status. ;)[/quote']

You will only need a six night cruise in any regular cabin, or a weekender in a JS or above, and you'll be DIAMOND!

wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't mean to state the obvious (if it should be obvious), but it appears that the conversion automatically calculates each cruise credit to 8 nights? Of my 13 cruise credits, two were on sailings of less than 7 nights, but apparently they each got counted as an 8 night sailing, along with each 7 night sailing counted as 8 nights. I had calculated my number of days at sea at 58 (seven 7 night sailings, one 5 night sailing and one 4 night sailing...the other four credits are just there somehow from when I was enrolled in C&A under some older rules), so I thought I'd have 58 credits. But it shows 104 credits on their page (13x8).

As I understand it, I would have been grandfathered in at Diamond anyway, but I have nearly double the points I thought I'd have after the conversion.

I don't mean to state the obvious (if it should be obvious), but it appears that the conversion automatically calculates each cruise credit to 8 nights? Of my 13 cruise credits, two were on sailings of less than 7 nights, but apparently they each got counted as an 8 night sailing, along with each 7 night sailing counted as 8 nights. I had calculated my number of days at sea at 58 (seven 7 night sailings, one 5 night sailing and one 4 night sailing...the other four credits are just there somehow from when I was enrolled in C&A under some older rules), so I thought I'd have 58 credits. But it shows 104 credits on their page (13x8).

As I understand it, I would have been grandfathered in at Diamond anyway, but I have nearly double the points I thought I'd have after the conversion.

Hi Jon & Mark:)

We are Diamond members to:D

Only 2 more weeks, and we are on Oasis:D

How was you Bahama cruise?

Hope you are doing fine.

Sheri & Asbjorn

Edited by Sirkeline

Hi Jon & Mark:)

We are Diamond members to:D

Only 2 more weeks, and we are on Oasis:D

How was you Bahama cruise?

Hope you are doing fine.

Sheri & Asbjorn

Hey Sheri & Asbjorn, Bahamas cruise was great! Doing fine here, hope you have fun on Oasis. Will email you soon. ;)

No, see the thread linked in Post #2 here at the top.

They used a three tier formula, based on how many credits you had.

For 1-4 credits, multiply by 7 and add 1

For 5-7 credits, multiply by 7 and add 3

For 8 or more, multiply by 7 and add 13

Theron

Nope, all credits were not given 8 days value. Just look at say 18 prior credits it is 139 or less than the 18*8=144 value.

What does seem to be the case those near to D+ for instance were given enough points that 7*cruises left to reach D+ is the target number of nights left to get there.

Not too complain, I understand that the math for so many members would be complicated. Just to add, I like the changes... but

I have 3x7 nighters and a 9 night. Currently I only have 29 points (which according to the above charts is right) when I should have 30. Will RCCL give me back the night or do I start from where I am???

I understand what they did...I still think they could've thrown in 3 more points and made me emerald! :p Oh well, I'll just have to wait until my June cruise to get there. Or.........maybe I can convince my husband on another "winter weekend" 3 day cruise! :D

Not too complain, I understand that the math for so many members would be complicated. Just to add, I like the changes... but

I have 3x7 nighters and a 9 night. Currently I only have 29 points (which according to the above charts is right) when I should have 30. Will RCCL give me back the night or do I start from where I am???

There is no night to give back to you.

They used to count cruise credits.

They are now counting cruise points.

There is an assigned conversion value, stated in Theron's first post on this thread.

That is all there is to it.

Their intention was never to give past cruisers 1 point for every night they had sailed. THat's what they'll do from here on out, but that was not the method for converting credits to points; thus, they do not owe you a night, your 29 points are correct.

Ok so im not sure how my situation would work so maybe someone here can assist me.

I just returned from the 9 night Enchantment of the Seas, i was on her from January 8-17. Prior to the Enchantment i had 7 cruise credits(Platinum). Once i got off i should have had 8. The announcement for the C&A change did not come until January 21. So which one do you think i should get:

A) 7 cruise credits = 52 points plus 9 points for the Enchantment cruise = 61 points

or B) 8 cruise credits = 69 points (since cruise was taken and completed prior to January 21 announcment)

The only reason i ask is because i am trying to make it to Diamond Status for my honeymoon cruise!

Does the first number equal how many cruises you've been on? 1, 2, 3, etc (newbie here)

It's "credits", which for the most part is the number of cruises, but some earned 2, such as if you were in a suite. I never earned more than 1 per cruise, so I'm not sure exactly what all the criteria were.

Theron

We completed a cruise on January 17th and the credits have not yet been posted. We were assured by a C & A reresentative that they would be added to cruise credits prior to conversion. However several posters have compalined that credits (or points) for cruises completed prior to Jan 21 have been posted under the new system. We will have to wait until they are posted and either be grateful or create a stink!!!!