ms Zuiderdam Sail-Away April 19, 2017

Scrapnana

Zuiderdam is leaving Fort Lauderdale for the last time this season headed for a summer in Europe. She is in berth 26 and scheduled to depart at 1600.

Also in port are Royal Princess (also headed for Europe) and Island Princess who will be in Alaska this summer.

All are scheduled for a 1600 departure but with long voyages ahead, they may be delayed.

Join us to watch.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

We are boarding the Zuiderdam in a few minutes. We have requested a wave - deck 6 3rd cabin from glass elevator aft. Waving a Canadian flag and a Canada 150 flag. Scrapnana - can you take a screen shot if possible and email it to me. We will be with shrimboat123 and his DW and another couple.

So far boarding is delayed. Even suites not allowed on yet and no idea when. Noon here.

She was only 10 minutes late to the sea buoy this morning, so it isn't a late arrival holding her up. Maybe with most pax leaving the ship, crew change-over?? [because of leaving for Europe], and who knows what else.

I hope you are boarding by now.

We are boarding the Zuiderdam in a few minutes. We have requested a wave - deck 6 3rd cabin from glass elevator aft. Waving a Canadian flag and a Canada 150 flag. Scrapnana - can you take a screen shot if possible and email it to me. We will be with shrimboat123 and his DW and another couple.

We'll be waving good bye & wishing you a good cruise. Bon Voyage, fair winds & smooth seas.

Allan

I will certainly try! Hope the webcam finds you. Have a wonderful time!

What I thought was indigestion was severe acute diverticulitis that abscessed and spread through abdomen area. CAT scan showed spots on liver also. Colon scope showed no cancer but infection area. Was in hosp 8 days and sent home with picc line. Will re-scan liver area Monday to see if liver spot have gotten larger, smaller or the same. That will determine what happens next.

What I thought was indigestion was severe acute diverticulitis that abscessed and spread through abdomen area. CAT scan showed spots on liver also. Colon scope showed no cancer but infection area. Was in hosp 8 days and sent home with picc line. Will re-scan liver area Monday to see if liver spot have gotten larger, smaller or the same. That will determine what happens next.

Yuck! Eight days in the hospital! Hope all goes well on Monday.

OH Kathy -- I am so sorry to hear about your health problems. Hopefully the re-scan of the liver area next Monday will be a positive result -- liver spots getting smaller.