Barbados

Jme4166

We still have 118 days until we sail. But there are a ton of excursions already posted, except for Barbados. Even when I check under the general listing of excursions on NCL.COM. there are none for Barbados. Anyone have any idea why?

We still have 118 days until we sail. But there are a ton of excursions already posted, except for Barbados. Even when I check under the general listing of excursions on NCL.COM. there are none for Barbados. Anyone have any idea why?

One of the reasons could be NCL is still waiting for contracts to be signed. Don't worry too much, I'm 165 days out from a 14 day cruise on the BA with 8 ports and only see 35 excursions listed so far. Barbados should be easy to get around without any NCL excursion. My wife and I are doing the "Silver Moon Sailboat Charter"

They must be late in getting a lot of the Caribbean ports' excursions nailed down with the vendors, usually they are up by now, and there have been lots of posts from people sailing this fall who can't book yet. We sail in March and only have one port up (St. Martin).... the rest (out of 6 ports) have nothing listed. There are people on that same cruise starting in November who don't have anything listed yet either. Usually once the contracts are in place they upload the excursions for the whole season, so hopefully you'll see something soon.

I'm less than 90 days out and no excursions have been posted for Barbados or Martinique. The first two were posted for St. Kitts just in the past few days.

While I am not planning on taking an NCL excursion, I do like looking at what is available (just in case I do decide to book through NCL). It gives me a general idea of what there is to do at a stop.

I understand they are working on contracts, but with our cruise not too far away everyone is starting to run out of time.

I'm less than 90 days out and no excursions have been posted for Barbados or Martinique. The first two were posted for St. Kitts just in the past few days.

While I am not planning on taking an NCL excursion, I do like looking at what is available (just in case I do decide to book through NCL). It gives me a general idea of what there is to do at a stop.

I understand they are working on contracts, but with our cruise not too far away everyone is starting to run out of time.

Yes they definitely seem to be much later this year than years past. I don't blame you for being frustrated!

Yes they definitely seem to be much later this year than years past. I don't blame you for being frustrated!

Check out the Calabazza Catamaran Cruise. It was a fantastic day when we were in Barbados last year. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check out the Calabazza Catamaran Cruise. It was a fantastic day when we were in Barbados last year. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sailed with Gina last year. It was one of the best excursions I have ever done. Up close and personal with sea turtles. And her banana bread is out of this world. She takes a maximum of 12 people and caters to your every need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

I sailed with Gina last year. It was one of the best excursions I have ever done. Up close and personal with sea turtles. And her banana bread is out of this world. She takes a maximum of 12 people and caters to your every need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We actually did Calabaza last year too, and have already booked it again for this year! It is awesome! OP- check it out....

If you are an aviation or airplane history buff, go out to see the Concorde. The last time I was there you were actually allowed to board the Concorde. I was shocked to see how small the inside of the aircraft really was. It looks huge from the outside but the passenger cabin area is really small.