St Lucia tour

pastrychef

does anyone know if the tour of St Lucia with a tour company named

Cosol tours is one that is offered by CCL or has to be booked independently.

I read a thread about this tour but cant find it again. I found the tour company on line but I can not match it to any that seems to be offered by CCL

Edited by pastrychef

does anyone know if the tour of St Lucia with a tour company named

Cosol tours is one that is offered by CCL or has to be booked independently.

I read a thread about this tour but cant find it again. I found the tour company on line but I can not match it to any that seems to be offered by CCL

Private company: Spencer Ambrose

I really enjoyed Spencer Ambrose Tour as well when we were in St. Lucia last year. He and Cosol are the 2 that EVERYONE on these boards do! Def better options than the ship sponsored tours. Smaller groups, cheaper prices, longer times at places, etc.

• 1 month later...

Spencer Ambrose Tours offers a variety of different tours and even has sightseeing tours by boat. Cosol offers one tour which is a land tour. If you want to compare tours, Cosol's tour is the closest to Spencer Ambrose's West Coast Island Delight.

We used Spencer Ambrose Tours and had an awesome time! Our day on his West Coast Island Delight was one of the best tours from our cruise.

Here is a YouTube video of our day on Spencer's West Coast Island Delight excursion.

[YOUTUBE]wcALnJIIM2k[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by dz63

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the info. Will look both up. Any advice as to which is better would be helpful. Thanks again. :)

Can't say which is "better"...but we used Spencer Ambrose, going back for a 3rd time and using him again. He offers an excellent tour "Land and Sea" which offers a scenic island tour by van (all the island highlights) then beach stop between the Pitons at Jalousie beach and picnic lunch, then onto a boat for balance of tour of island by boat....excellent and breaks up the driving on the winding roads!

We absolutely love Cosol Tours! Very professional and well run tour. The food was excellent and the drinks were a flowing. We could not of asked for a better day (it even rained when we were at the Pitons). If you do book with them, when you get ready to board the boat make sure you take along enough beverages to get you through the beach break!! I would highly recommend this company over Spencer Ambrose.