Best time to book.

ozzysdad

Looking at several cruises on Britannia, not cruised for several years but used to book up around six weeks before departure as I found this to be the cheapest time to buy, is this the case with P & O, I'm not really fussed about specific cabins and any other benefits you get from paying extra I'm just really concerned with getting the cheapest deal possible, any advice most welcome.

Looking at several cruises on Britannia, not cruised for several years but used to book up around six weeks before departure as I found this to be the cheapest time to buy, is this the case with P & O, I'm not really fussed about specific cabins and any other benefits you get from paying extra I'm just really concerned with getting the cheapest deal possible, any advice most welcome.

Yes Pando has saver fares that are cheaper. Whether you get on the cruise you want close to sailing depends on the destination. One offs do get sold out.

Also some grades maybe sold out.

If you are looking at the summer then do not expect the very low prices that were around a few years ago. In fact many cruises fill up quickly and all prices are higher at 6 weeks out.

To get a deal you need to be flexible with ship and date.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have thought about this quite a bit and have come to the conclusion that the best time to book is when the prices are at their lowest, rock bottom being ideal and also when all the best cabins and dining options are still available. This is when you should book if you look at it logically.

Regards John

I have thought about this quite a bit and have come to the conclusion that the best time to book is when the prices are at their lowest, rock bottom being ideal and also when all the best cabins and dining options are still available. This is when you should book if you look at it logically.

Regards John

I agree.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app