has a Pig Parker ever been towed at a port?

seaman11

They sort of take more than one space while parking. Ever hear of someone towed for parking poorly at a port?

bad_parking.jpg

Nice picture...Where do you think they got there license????

Edited by jammen

:D

But to be fair to the guy, this isn't port parking where the spaces fill up I sequence, & we don't know what went on before.

If there had been badly-parked cars (even worse than the Merc.) or wide trucks or whatever in adjacent bays, perhaps that was the only bit of space he could squeeze into.

Later the real offenders drive off, making the mini driver look like the muppet.

I don't recall the exact circumstances, but the important thing is that no-one can read my registration number in the photo :D

JB :)

Edited by John Bull

years ago while entering an 'attraction'

I saw a car parked out back, past where it would interfere with regular parking (I also parked out there cuz I was fond of my car) and the driver had parked across 3 spaces.

No one was parked near him ... the others were parking several rows up. He'd parked way out back ... but in a way that used 3 spaces . . .

When we were leaving the attraction the car was still there. Without getting closer I could see the tires were flattened, antenna broken and the paint keyed.

I've NEVER been tempted to park like this again

as a Mini owner I frown

where I work the lines are WAY far apart and often people park where they feel 'comfortable' rather than where the lines are. Late in the day, when some leave, it makes MY parking look 'wrong'

I own a Mini ..... got to defend my faith even if they may be WRONG

Boardwalk-05.jpg

Nope, but I've heard those cars have been flipped over or on their sides

Sent from my iPad using Forums

113986-41739981da481579568adff6df4a607d_large.jpg

I don´t think that anyone would be able to do that to my Mini! That´s a 6mm thick steel back-wall on the picture, the roof, floor and side-walls are made the same way and I have 100 meters of steel bars welded to the steel plates :D:p:p:D

Edited by Extra Kim

A few years ago, in Rome, we occasionally saw two cars parked parallel to the kerb, with a Smart car neatly backed in (rear to kerb) between them. The length of the Smart car was less than the width of the other cars. It looked so funny. :)