Town Car Service in Seattle

I am interested in private town car service in Seattle. We will be arriving at SeaTac two weeks from today and going to the Seattle Sheraton. Once we return from our cruise, I want to use the same service to get from Pier 91 back to SeaTac. Never having used a private service in Seattle, I wondered if anyone could recommend one. We don't care for taxis or shuttles and don't want to use rail services. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.:)

At this point, the smart money is on Uber. The Black Car service is highly, highly reliable and the internal competition keeps customer service and ride quality high (any driver with less than 4.5/5 rating simply never gets assigned rides.) With Seattle traffic, single-car operations are just not reliable anymore.

We used Already There car service last year and have booked them again this year.

Nice vehicle, reliable and reasonable price, we thought.

FG:)

I finally made a decision on the car service and decided on Aces Town Car service. I found them on Yelp and they had wonderful reviews. I talked with them first and then scheduled our reservation online. They sent a text to my mobile and then received confirmations via email. When we get back I will write a review of their service.

We are looking for similar service for our cruise in July. Can you share the price you were given for airport to hotel, and from pier 91 back to airport?
I will be very happy to share my quotes with you. From SeaTac to the Seattle Sheraton the price is $55.27. That does not include a gratuity. And from Pier 91 it is $58.68 base price.

I got quotes from, I think, three others and they were all in the same price range. I figured it would cost us about $20-22 more than a taxi cab and felt it was worth the difference in price. And they explained to me that there is a number at each doorway in the baggage claim area and all I have to do is call them and tell them which number we are at and they will pick us up curbside. If you want "meet & greet," where they actually come inside the baggage claim area with a board that has your name on it they charge an additional $15.00. To me it's not worth the price for that service. All I need to know is what color town car they are driving and when the driver gets out of the car I will ask him if he is our driver. I will save the $15.00.:D

Seatac airport has limos and towncars stationed in their garage. You do NOT need reservations. Call ground transportation from baggage claim. The charge is $45 to downtown Seattle Flat and they pick you up at the door closest to you in baggage claim.

There are 1200 towncars in Seattle. Most are one guy and one car. There are larger servers such as Bayview, Carey and other reliable companies. Aces is a good one but there are many others. Uber to the airport from the pier is also an option but not FROM Seatac.

flatrateforhire.com

is another option for a flat rate taxi.

DanG....I sure appreciate the information on STILA. My questions are:

Is the $45 rate for one person?

What is the rate, if you know, to get to pier 91?

$45 is for a towncar to downtown; it's not per person.

Pier 91 is north of downtown so probably $10 more.

Phone number and info is on the Port web site.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

• 1 month later...
Does STILA have SUVs for 6?

They have the airport contract so they have many types /sizes of cars/limos in the garage. Luggage could be a bigger issue. I posted the link ..... call them to see if they can accommodate you.

I highly recommend AJ Towncar Services while in Seattle. AJ is so nice, I know, because we have used him a few times for transportation needs while in Seattle. His number is (206) 697-5577. He is happy to give you a quote over the phone but I know he has a towncar that seats 4 comfortably that I think is $55 from the airport to Pier 91 or $45 to Pier 66 downtown...also hotels downtown. He has a SUV that is $65 from airport to Pier 91. I also think he has a 10 passenger van that is $12 per person (minimum 7 people). We have had him pick us up from Pioneer Square and also downtown Seattle and was ALWAYS on time, friendly, and great competitive prices. Here is his website that I just looked up. www.seatactowncar.com You will be happy you gave him your business :) Hope this helps you and others looking for transportation reviews

We decided to use Ace because of the reviews it has received on Yelp. Five stars all the way. So, I hope we don't end up being disappointed. We leave next Saturday and I am so excited. :D

Wish OP would come back and post about the service. :(

• 2 weeks later...

We just used Century Car Service on our recent Statendam cruise to get from SEATAC to the hotel (Hampton Inn on 5th Ave) and from the Hampton to SEATAC post cruise. We flew in the day before the cruise and stayed a couple of days after.

While the cost was $50 each way plus tip (well $47.50 with a 5% discount coupon I found online).

Could not have been more pleased. The Lincoln Town cars were very clean and spacious. They had a couple of bottles of cold water available. Drivers were courteous. They arrived within 5 minutes of calling them after we got our luggage at the airport and were there 15 minutes early for the hotel pickup (we had a 5:30am pickup time scheduled).

I highly recommend AJ Towncar Services while in Seattle. AJ is so nice, I know, because we have used him a few times for transportation needs while in Seattle. His number is (206) 697-5577. He is happy to give you a quote over the phone but I know he has a towncar that seats 4 comfortably that I think is $55 from the airport to Pier 91 or $45 to Pier 66 downtown...also hotels downtown. He has a SUV that is $65 from airport to Pier 91. I also think he has a 10 passenger van that is $12 per person (minimum 7 people). We have had him pick us up from Pioneer Square and also downtown Seattle and was ALWAYS on time, friendly, and great competitive prices. Here is his website that I just looked up. www.seatactowncar.com You will be happy you gave him your business :) Hope this helps you and others looking for transportation reviews

We used AJ car service last week. Thanks for the recommendation Vacationing Charlene!

Does anyone know the STILA rate for an SUV to downtown? could not find it anywhere.

Also, as we are getting in at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon, will we have a significant wait for STILA if we call from the airport? Just wondering if we would be better off using a pre-reserved service.

Thanks.

We used AJ car service last week. Thanks for the recommendation Vacationing Charlene!

You are more than welcome Tamiblonde! I am happy that you used AJ and his towncar service and was happy with him. We will be using him again ourselves....but not until May 2016 :D Anyone who needs transportation from SeaTac to Pier 66 or 91 OR downtown hotels... AJ is your guy! (206) 697-5577

Does anyone know the STILA rate for an SUV to downtown? could not find it anywhere.

Also, as we are getting in at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon, will we have a significant wait for STILA if we call from the airport? Just wondering if we would be better off using a pre-reserved service.

Thanks.

There is no wait with stila as the cars are all based at the airport. Other companies would have to come from off site, so STILA should be fastest and less expensive without the need to reserve. I do believe the base rate is the same for up to 4 and $10 more for more than 4 pax.

Thanks.

STILA has the airport's contract for towncar/limo service so they always have vehicles in the garage. You call from baggage claim and a car will be sent down in minutes.

When I checked 2 weeks ago their price was still $45 to downtown. Call. I posted the price and a link with their phone number earlier in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We have used AlreadyThere car service for the past two years...for a total of four rides. Absolutely no problems! Prompt, courteous drivers and a fair price in my opinion.

We will be using AlreadyThere car service again this year from our hotel to the port.