Prinsendam

hastinc

Photo of MS Prinsendam sailing away from Belfast today 23rd July at 18:15 local.

Wish I was on-board!

Thanks. Me too. Also wished we had stopped there on my cruise last month.

Roy

Photo of MS Prinsendam sailing away from Belfast today 23rd July at 18:15 local.

Wish I was on-board!

It looks like a small old ship................................................;)

Wish I was on-board!

I also wish I was aboard. Fortunately, at this time next year, we will be preparing to board The Elegant Explorer, and Belfast will be one of her ports-of-call. :cool:

Ray in NH

It looks like a small old ship................................................;)

Well, I'll tell you---- she IS a small old ship which is part of her charm and attraction. She has been lovingly maintained and boasts an exceptional staff. She is small enough that the passengers get to know one another more easily and also small enough to get into unique ports where the larger cruise ships cannot fit.

We did a 31 day cruise on the Prinsendam two years ago and it ranks right up there as one of the best cruises we have ever taken.

Well, I'll tell you---- she IS a small old ship which is part of her charm and attraction. She has been lovingly maintained and boasts an exceptional staff. She is small enough that the passengers get to know one another more easily and also small enough to get into unique ports where the larger cruise ships cannot fit.

We did a 31 day cruise on the Prinsendam two years ago and it ranks right up there as one of the best cruises we have ever taken.

Were you in 30 for that one? I am so looking forward to our first large cabin!! We will enjoy it on a TA!!

Look at my clock, Sapper

Were you in 30 for that one? I am so looking forward to our first large cabin!! We will enjoy it on a TA!!

We had 30 booked until we got our upsell. CC friends were in 30 and it's a great cabin. They were very happy there. :)

:)

She may be small and she may be old but she is beautiful and has a great crew. Loved that ship.

Helen