Sugestions for a private transfer from port to airport Rome(FCO)

bcnvcanada

We had great luck a few months ago with Civitavecchia Shuttle Services. Booked the night before and they were not only on time, they were early and extremely accommodating. Highly recommended. It was €70 for the two of us

Edited by CathyCruises

Romecabs - here are the reviews

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d1777076-Reviews-Stefano_s_RomeCabs_Tours-Rome_Lazio.html

We checked Rimeinlimo (who we are using again for tours), joe banana, Rome shuttle and others. We are using romecabs for our transfers due the the fantastic reviews, recommendations from others here on CC and great prices.

There are a number of good, reliable options.

Joebanana limos does private transfers. And then there is taxis as well although the first time I went to Rome, my taxi overcharged me by 25 euro and then I gave him a tip, lol....live and learn..I have learned a ton from these boards😄

• 2 weeks later...
We had great luck a few months ago with Civitavecchia Shuttle Services. Booked the night before and they were not only on time, they were early and extremely accommodating. Highly recommended. It was €70 for the two of us

We were thinking of using them from the airport to our hotel in Civitavechia. It says a shared shuttle is 70. Just wondering about the wait. What are your thoughts?

We were thinking of using them from the airport to our hotel in Civitavechia. It says a shared shuttle is 70. Just wondering about the wait. What are your thoughts?

There was no wait at all for us. It was a Mercedes sedan and just the two of us and the driver. My impression was that if there were more passengers on a particular plane that they would bring a bigger vehicle but certainly for us it was not an issue at all. Of course we were arriving from Athens so unlikely to have a lot of cruisers on that flight. We have just booked another cruise ending in Rome and I will definitely use them again if we need transport. I had just booked the night before and was so pleased with their prompt reply and the professionalism of the driver. I especially liked the fact that he was waiting for us even though our flight was early, and had a nice computer printed sign even given the last minute booking.

Edited by CathyCruises

Romecabs - here are the reviews

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d1777076-Reviews-Stefano_s_RomeCabs_Tours-Rome_Lazio.html

We checked Rimeinlimo (who we are using again for tours), joe banana, Rome shuttle and others. We are using romecabs for our transfers due the the fantastic reviews, recommendations from others here on CC and great prices.

There are a number of good, reliable options.

We have used Rome Cabs in the past and are using them again this year. They are also a little less expensive. :D