Small Water question

TheDivineMrsM

We are sailing Grandeur of the Seas/Royal Caribbean. I can drink water without lemon, but it's just something we always order out as well as keep a large pitcher of water with lemon in the fridge at home.

Go to any bar and ask for lemon.

Also, as previously mentioned, tell your waiter in the MDR that you like lemon, and a plate of lemons will be at your table every night.

Really, you should be able to get as much lemon as you desire.

We are sailing Grandeur of the Seas/Royal Caribbean. I can drink water without lemon, but it's just something we always order out as well as keep a large pitcher of water with lemon in the fridge at home.

Also try the flavored waters while you are on Grandeur. They are quite good and free!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Of course they will put a lemon in your water! Everyone, everywhere does! Doesn't matter which ship or which cruiseline. You probably won't even have to ask....water generally comes with a wedge of lemon.

Of course they will put a lemon in your water! Everyone, everywhere does! Doesn't matter which ship or which cruiseline. You probably won't even have to ask....water generally comes with a wedge of lemon.

Hasn't happened that way on any of our cruises. :)

Water was poured in the water glasses on the table, but it was just water. But I'm certain if I had asked for lemon to put in my water, it would have been supplied without question. And, most likely, been available on the table on subsequent nights.

In all of our 20 cruises on half a dozen different cruise lines there has never been a lemon wedge or lemon strip with our water.

Even in land restaurants we often have to ask for lemon for our water.

On our last cruise, I forgot to ask for lemon with my tea the first night. A table mate did ask, so rather than requesting my own, I used one from my table mate's supply (with her permission, of course). The waiter noticed, and there was a plate of lemon for me with my tea every night thereafter, without my requesting it.