NEW 2014 KIDS MENU in MDR

• 3 months later...
That's the same menu. Not much variety, but my older daughters enjoyed trying things off the main menu as well.

What types of foods would you suggest that they add to the kids menu to increase the variety? My thought is that it pretty much covers the foods that my grandkids would find appealing, and the ability to order from the regular menu should certainly satisfy any more adventurous kids with more sophisticated palates. It would be interesting to know the typical breakdown of the kids menu items - how many mac & cheeses, burgers, etc.:)

My kids love the regular menu items. The four year old had escargot every night and even had two on the last night. I did ask the server to request smaller entree portions for the kids but I don't know for sure if they got smaller portions or not. I feel like all the portion sizes have gotten smaller over the years which is probably a good thing. :).

My kids love the regular menu items. The four year old had escargot every night and even had two on the last night. I did ask the server to request smaller entree portions for the kids but I don't know for sure if they got smaller portions or not. I feel like all the portion sizes have gotten smaller over the years which is probably a good thing. :).

Interesting. We ordered my son (14 months old at the time) the kids catch of the day. This is what we got:

IMG_5100_zps10e6d40c.jpg

We asked if they made a mistake and brought an adult serving. They said no!

Thanks for sharing. I have a feeling that my son will want to "mix and match" from the adult and the children's menu. Is that frowned upon?

Not frowned upon at all. The waitstaff are wonderful at making sure the kids are happy and well feed.My daughter always liked to mix and match and it was never a problem.She is 16 and she still likes the carrot sticks and ranch dressing and the waitstaff always had it waiting for her on our last cruise when we came in.She would thank them every time and we tip them extra at the end of the cruise. Happy kids make happy parents.

Edited by Jasp 0401