Possible Ships being built after Horizon

Does anyone have any information on any plans to build any ships after Horizon? I thought I read somewhere that Carnival plans to build a couple more. I cannot find that information anywhere on the web. I am beginning to wonder if I am blending reports and memories. We hope to do a TA on Carnival at some point. The one coming up on the Horizon does not fit our schedule. Our schedule will likely be much more flexible by the time any new Carnival ship crosses this way. Before anyone suggests another line, I am not interested. I am only curious about Carnival plans.

There is another sister ship to Vista and Horizon coming in 2019. It was originally being built for P&O but Carnival is now getting her and Carnival Splendor is being transferred to P&O. Not too many details released yet. Probably after Horizon is closer.

Alrighty then. Looks like a 2019 TA might be possible. There needs to be a thumbs up or like option in this site. I appreciate the help. A like or thumbs up option would help not clutter things up. Thanks again all. I have what I need now... except for patience for the possible TA.

Alrighty then. Looks like a 2019 TA might be possible. There needs to be a thumbs up or like option in this site. I appreciate the help. A like or thumbs up option would help not clutter things up. Thanks again all. I have what I need now... except for patience for the possible TA.

I booked the 2018 Horizon BTB / TA and asked my PVP about the 2019 ship ( just speculation ) but he heard the new ship may not do a European itinerary because of a late delivery i would like to do another BTB with TA for 2019 well i guess we shall see??

5,200 passengers. That's nearly 3 times the population of my town. :o

(doesn't even include the crew)

Yes. Only 200 less than an Oasis class that's nearly 50,000 tons larger. I wonder if it will feel crowded? :rolleyes:

So I just talked to my pvp yesterday and he said there is another coming after the Horizon but he doesn't know the name yet. Horizon will be in Miami, Vista will go to Galveston, Breeze will go to Port Canaveral and Splendo will go to LB in 2018.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

There is a Vista-Class ship scheduled for 2019. This was originally scheduled for the P&O brand, but got switched to Carnival, and Splendor will be transferred to P&O Cruises, and sail from Australia.

So I just talked to my pvp yesterday and he said there is another coming after the Horizon but he doesn't know the name yet. Horizon will be in Miami, Vista will go to Galveston, Breeze will go to Port Canaveral and Splendo will go to LB in 2018.
There is a Vista-Class ship scheduled for 2019. This was originally scheduled for the P&O brand, but got switched to Carnival, and Splendor will be transferred to P&O Cruises, and sail from Australia.

Which was already said in post #6, #7, and #9. ;)