Coffee cards on Allure

I just heard that on Oasis they sell "Café Select" coffee cards for $30.00 for 15 drinks for Starbucks. Does anyone know if they do this on Allure? If so, were do you buy them.

i would be surprised if they had anything like this that includes Starbucks since they're separate from drink pkg's. Would be nice since I'm getting ready to go, but highly doubt it would include SBs.

i would be surprised if they had anything like this that includes Starbucks since they're separate from drink pkg's. Would be nice since I'm getting ready to go, but highly doubt it would include SBs.

But they do, bigsky! It's the big news this week from the Oasis.

I'll find the thread for you.

The search function here on CC is not working very well unfortunately, but out on the web I found this:

http://www.worldwidecruisesuk.com/2016/08/22/spotted-starbucks-coffee-card-on-royal-caribbean039s-oasis-of-the-seas/

The report was only from Oasis, and no one from Allure has mentioned anything like this yet.

But STAY TUNED! ;)

The search function here on CC is not working very well unfortunately, but out on the web I found this:

http://www.worldwidecruisesuk.com/2016/08/22/spotted-starbucks-coffee-card-on-royal-caribbean039s-oasis-of-the-seas/

The report was only from Oasis, and no one from Allure has mentioned anything like this yet.

But STAY TUNED! ;)

That is what I was talking about. Does anyone know if its good on all oasis ships?

That is what I was talking about. Does anyone know if its good on all oasis ships?

As Merion Mom mentioned there have been no reports other than the one from Oasis.

There is a live report from Allure by A&L_Ont (Andrew) who is boarding tomorrow, perhaps ask him if he could find out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2394389

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I did receive an email ad for 20% off beverage package, it has a cafe select card as a choice. I tried to buy it, didn't happen. Made a call to rccl, didn't know anything.

Under what circumstances? What ship, what sailing?

If you look at the pictures in the link that I posted, you will see that the card has been printed with a blank line for ship name.

To me, that implies a plan to roll it out on multiple ships eventually.

I posted in Andrew's thread, so I am sure that he will be sniffing out the answer tomorrow.

I also received an email on beverage packages for my upcoming Anthem 9/17 cruise - and the coffee card was an option. I tried selecting it but it wasn't listed on the cruise planner.

I'm waiting to see whether it's onboard.

If you look at the pictures in the link that I posted, you will see that the card has been printed with a blank line for ship name.

To me, that implies a plan to roll it out on multiple ships eventually.

I posted in Andrew's thread, so I am sure that he will be sniffing out the answer tomorrow.

Just getting off the Allure now. Didn't see any such card offered. That doesn't mean it isn't out there just that I didn't see it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My first thought was that 15 drinks is a lot of Starbucks for a 7-night cruise, but at $30 you could drink about half that and it would still be a good deal! Depending on what you get, of course.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I so hope this is true!!!!

Details, please.

TY

But they do, bigsky! It's the big news this week from the Oasis.

I'll find the thread for you.

Wow!! That's crazy. With drinks at 5.00 each easily, I wonder what drinks are included. I'm on the Allure in one week. Will be checking if it's available for sure!! Maybe just Oasis now??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have just received confirmation from someone currently on board the Allure that the same cards are now available on Allure.

:)

The only ship that now could get these is Harmony, as only the 3 Oasis class ships have a Starbucks store.