new website design

LHT28

Interesting - it will take a while to get used to.

It shows my future cruises but no prior ones:confused:

It seems to think that I have no prior cruises when in fact I will be Gold in March.

I am sure it will be corrected - at least I hope so :) Hopefully the glitches are fixed as well.

Good morning everyone. Crashed isn't quite right - we were having some minor issues after we launched the new site, so as to not inconvenience visitors throughout the day, we decided to put the old site back up. I'm afraid Hambagahle (and others) that means you won't be able to reserve the culinary classes just yet. We hope to have the issues resolved soon - apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Mike

I was on the new web site around 9PM PST last night and thought some of the new features were very good changes. Like the "thumbnails" for the many promotion cruises showing on a page so you could easily pick one to open the details.

The manage your cruise page had a lot more information in one place. And...it looked like they finally had the new La Reserve menu available for selection vs. having to call for a reservation- but that will be a wait and see as when I clicked on reserve or book- no page came up.

And...it looked like they finally had the new La Reserve menu available for selection vs. having to call for a reservation- but that will be a wait and see as when I clicked on reserve or book- no page came up.

The new menu may appear on that page of the Website, but there isn't ever a guarantee that all of the La Reserve Menus will be available during the course of every voyage. The large number of 7 day Cruises isn't a help in that regard.

The new Odyssey menu appearing on the new layout for "manage your trip" page for La Reserve is already an improvement- the old format still has the "Exploration" menu listed. We're on a 12 day Marina cruise that will be fully booked by all indications. I was told last Fall that the menu would be included but have been holding off on the call to Oceania to book waiting to see if the site is brought up to date.

The new Odyssey menu appearing on the new layout for "manage your trip" page for La Reserve is already an improvement- the old format still has the "Exploration" menu listed. We're on a 12 day Marina cruise that will be fully booked by all indications. I was told last Fall that the menu would be included but have been holding off on the call to Oceania to book waiting to see if the site is brought up to date.

I'm hoping that you understand that the Odyssey Menu does not replace the Exploration Menu, rather, it is yet another series of food options with which wines may be paired on subsequent evenings of a Cruise.

I believe that previously there were three Menus alternating at La Reserve, this would make four.

Sorry, for once your wrong. Oceania says Odyssey replaces Exploration. Look up dinning under Marina, La Reserve, states replaces in last paragraph. Previous thread on here last fall fully discussed the subject. As you say, do search.

Sorry, for once your wrong. Oceania says Odyssey replaces Exploration. Look up dinning under Marina, La Reserve, states replaces in last paragraph. Previous thread on here last fall fully discussed the subject. As you say, do search.

When you're right you're right. I was given just the opposite information, but it does say that on the Website, and it's too late at night to check with anyone in authority, so I'll defer to your position until and when we learn something different.

I apologize.