2016 Brochures coming

Wellseasoned

We received an e-mail from Silversea, saying that our new 2016 voyage and expedition brochures are in the mail. This is only a few weeks after receiving the 2015 brochures. The accompanying photos clearly show 2016 on the covers. Hard to believe that they are so early with 2016 after being so late with 2015. They were probably all produced at the same time.

I would love to know how they have constructed their e-mail lists. Do those with the most days get the first e-mail or is it geographic. There is really no rhyme or reason why they send the e-mail to the groups they do.

Needless to say, we did not get notified about the 2016 brochures.

My Husband received the email but I did not. The text mentions only the top VS members automatically get the brochures mailed

While others need to request it. I don't know for certain how they determine the criteria but, I suspect it's $$$ value of and frequency of bookings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

brochures the very same ones we were asked about in that tedious survey?

They wanted to know what impressed or did not impress about the evocative photos and the color of the type. Hardly seems possible that they could have waited for the responses before printing them.

I did get the email, but not sure the rhyme or reason of their email list. I have the 2015 brochures, but had to request 2016.

Calling this a 2015/2016 brochure, as advertised on the web site, is really stretching it.

It has one 2016 voyage in January on the Cloud, none for the Wind or Whisper, 3 for the Shadow, up to Feb 27, and 3 for the Spirit, up to Mar 21st.

The letter with the brochure is dated 24th Oct, and it arrived sometime in November.

We were not sent an email but two brochures landed on our mat this morning. They are 2016 Voyage Collection and 2016 Expedition Collection and while not as many pages as the brochures in the past, they do list each and every cruise (as far as I can see) and are easier to navigate than the website.

The covering letter is dated 12 December.

Thanks Silversea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 57 varieties

Calling this a 2015/2016 brochure, as advertised on the web site, is really stretching it.

It has one 2016 voyage in January on the Cloud, none for the Wind or Whisper, 3 for the Shadow, up to Feb 27, and 3 for the Spirit, up to Mar 21st.

The letter with the brochure is dated 24th Oct, and it arrived sometime in November.

Whoops, cannot read correctly, correction:

Cloud goes to Mar 16, Wind to Mar 28, Whisper to 8th April, Shadow to 26th March and Spirit to 11th April.

I too have received in the post 2 books -2016 Voyage Collection- 2016 Expedition Collection-with every cruise for 2016 but no prices.

I can try to scan the in some of the pictures and journeys then send the files directly to your mailbox.

I will create a temp e-mailbox if anyone would like.

Regards

Joe_90

• 1 month later...

Requested and just received the 2015 (Worldwide Expeditions 2015/16) catalog, however there are no prices listed anywhere.

Do you have to request information or check the web site for pricing - is there not an easier way?

Thanks

gnomie :)