Royal Replenish Package

Is the Royal Replenish Package available anywhere on the ship apart from room service, ie: same places as the unlimited soda package? I originally purchased the unlimited soda package but changed it to the Royal package because of the addition of the juices, water, coffee and tea.

The packages NEVER include room service.

You can get your beverages from any bar, in the Windjammer, in the MDR, in any restaurant.

Is the Royal Replenish Package available anywhere on the ship apart from room service, ie: same places as the unlimited soda package? I originally purchased the unlimited soda package but changed it to the Royal package because of the addition of the juices, water, coffee and tea.

Another place where you cannot use the package is your stateroom mini-bar.

• 5 weeks later...
It's also good at Squeeze on the Freedom Class ships because of the included juices.

So the water bottles in our room are not included? That seems pretty chinsy to me. I guess they are protecting against sharing, but its just water. Seriously. I considered getting this because the water in the MDR and other restaurants seem fine to me, but drinking water out of the tap is not my favorite in the room.

The convenience of having it available in the room trumps having to remember to grab a bottle every time I turn around and bring it to the room (I drink a lot of water). So no package for me. Just bring my big water bottle to the windjammer, get about 5 small glasses of water to pour into it so I don't get a dirty look for getting my personal glass near a public dispenser (and rightfully so - no need to spread germs!)

I know it's a tricky business for RC trying to figure out how to prevent cheaters, but again, it's just water. Oh well. Saves me $20 a day.

So the water bottles in our room are not included? That seems pretty chinsy to me. I guess they are protecting against sharing, but its just water. Seriously. I considered getting this because the water in the MDR and other restaurants seem fine to me, but drinking water out of the tap is not my favorite in the room.

The convenience of having it available in the room trumps having to remember to grab a bottle every time I turn around and bring it to the room (I drink a lot of water). So no package for me. Just bring my big water bottle to the windjammer, get about 5 small glasses of water to pour into it so I don't get a dirty look for getting my personal glass near a public dispenser (and rightfully so - no need to spread germs!)

I know it's a tricky business for RC trying to figure out how to prevent cheaters, but again, it's just water. Oh well. Saves me $20 a day.

Since you're happy with the ship's water, then that sounds like a great plan, to just drink the ship's water.

If you wanted spring water (Crystal Geyser is the one I've most often heard of, and experienced, being given with the Replenish package) and that's the ONLY reason you were thinking of a package, I would suggest the *water* package. 1L bottles of Evian. You can just swap out the ones from your package for the cold 1L bottles in the fridge, leaving, of course, the 4 bottles in the fridge at the end.

The bottles in the fridge are for convenience, and have a different cost. But when they know you have the water package they seem to be easy with it on a day to day basis.

But remember there's more than just bottled water involved in the Replenish package, so if lattes and fresh squeezed OJ and sparkling water and virgin drinks are something you also drink, it might be worth a second look.

So the water bottles in our room are not included? ......................

I think you can't use the bottle water from the mini bar in your stateroom is because there is no place to swipe your card as they do, for example, when using the unlimited soda package.

We bought the Royal Replenish Package for our upcoming cruise and I plan on getting a bottle of water at one of the bars and bringing it back to our stateroom so I have a bottle of water available during the night if I get thirsty. It beats turning the light on and waking up my sister.

And I can probably do this several times until I have a six pack :).

Edited by lady_cruiser

I think you can't use the bottle water from the mini bar in your stateroom is because there is no place to swipe your card as they do, for example, when using the unlimited soda package.

Correct, the mini bar items in the stateroom are not included in any package.

Very Frequent Flyer,

This is what we received to our questions about the Royal Replenish Package on Vision class ships. Most answers would be the same for any ship.

"I will attempt to answer the questions you have asked below, in blue. Some items vary by ship, itinerary and availability.

1 - What premium coffees are include in the package (cappuccinos and

lattes) any others? Where are these available on the Vision? I am assuming

in the MDR. Are there other locations as well? Are they available 24/7?

Cafe Lattetudes is the main location for these beverages. Here we feature illy coffee.

2 - What are the “specialty” teas? Where are they available?

Cafe Lattetudes is the main location for these beverages, we also have teas available in all restaurants. Specialty teas may be items like Chai.

3 - Are virgin frozen drinks included in the package such as virgin Piña

Coladas and virgin Strawberry Daiquiris? What other non-alcoholic drinks

are in the package? Would all on the mixed drink menu BUT without alcohol

be in the package?

Yes. All non alcoholic cocktails are included.

4 – What Frozen drinks are in the package? The information says “. . .

frozen drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails” or are they one in the same?

This is the same.

5 – What are the types of the fountain sodas offered in the package?

Coca Cola products are included in the program, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Ginger Ale. Not available 24/7 but close to it.

6 – What juices are included in this package? Where on the ship could one

get these? Would pineapple juice and other juices be available using the

package from the bars 24/7?

Orange, Cranberry, Pineapple and Apple juice are available. Not available 24/7 but close to it.

7 – Where would one get the water both still and sparkling water?

All bar locations provide this service.

8 – Where on ship could you get what you wanted from this package besides the MDR, any bar and the Windjammer? ?

All Food and beverage areas, except Room Service and the Stateroom set up - (Mini Bar)"

Hope this helps everyone! :)

On Brilliance, I never had a problem with getting bottled water. I just got in the habit of grabbing one nearly every time I walked past a bar that wasn't too busy, whether I was planning to drink it immediately or take it back to my cabin for later. And no, I didn't take more than I needed to use.

• 1 month later...

Royal caribbean wrote to me in email, stating frozen non alcoholic drinks were NOT included in the royal replenish package... however I have seen on Here that it IS included. So confused lol. Can someone please confirm.. are they or aren't they:confused:

Royal caribbean wrote to me in email, stating frozen non alcoholic drinks were NOT included in the royal replenish package... however I have seen on Here that it IS included. So confused lol. Can someone please confirm.. are they or aren't they:confused:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

Their own flyer clearly states that they ARE included.

:)

Does Freedom still offer the protein drinks and are they part of the package?

Freedom still offers those drinks at the Squeeze venue on the pool deck, but I've not heard anyone say they are included in any package.

Freedom still offers those drinks at the Squeeze venue on the pool deck, but I've not heard anyone say they are included in any package.

Thanks Bob, I knew you would reply. I thought they were back at Surf's Up by the flowrider though. Anyway, I'll report back in two weeks so you can have the answer to help others. ;)

Edited by Smokey Mountain Tim

What is the brand of sparkling water they serve? I assume I could get this with meals and premium coffee as well. On Majesty of the Seas OJ would just be at breakfast only, I think. What is "premium tea", maybe something brewed at Lattitudes?

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I don't drink soda but thought the Replenish package might be nice for the mock cocktails, water and coffee and occasional OJ. I think the bottle of wine and champagne allowed to be carried on would be mostly all I'd need aside from the occasional mojito so wouldn't want to buy a bigger plan. Using the OJ for mimosas in the cabin might be nice but I guess breakfast is the only place to exercise the "fresh squeezed OJ" part of the program (at least on Majesty), right? I'd have to walk out with some which would feel odd......

Even on Freedom the fresh-squeezed OJ is only in the morning. Also, be aware that it takes a little while for them to make it.

Premium tea is brands like Tazo teabags, or things they make at the espresso counter. Premium coffee means espresso drinks.

I feel that I have read that the sparkling is Pellegrino. Note that it's the smaller size that is officially included in the package.