Current Toiletries

grandpops

Help

we are sailing from Mumbai to Athens in a couple of weeks.My wive is beginning to think about packing and wondering what toiletries to take.

Does anyone know what is the current range provided on board?

Many Thanks

Grandpops

Hi grandpops. The Azamara toiletries are the About Rose brand and from memory consist of shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap bar. I can't remember whether there was body wash as well. In addition there was a room spray in a silver container. Nice fresh smell.

Phil

I never realized that silver aerosol was a room spray. I thought it was a sort of body spray :o

Grandpops, post #5 in my cruise report has a photo of the toiletries provided. I said I didn't like the fragrance but I brought some of that room spray home and every time I used it I was reminded of being on the Quest so I've since changed my mind. The toiletries have a lovely fragrance. I am a convert. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1966387

English Tim! Read your labels! It is indeed room spray and every time you spray it, you're supposed to think back to your ship and, in rhapsodic reminiscence, book another passage. :D

Edited by dln929

I never realized that silver aerosol was a room spray. I thought it was a sort of body spray :o

LOL….

We lost count of the number of people we bumped into that were covered in the stuff…. At least they were very fresh…

That room spray comes in handy when travelling elsewhere too!

:):):)

That's a great idea! :D

Does the body lotion have a perfume, as the name seems to indicate? (Don't want it clashing with my Chanel No 5!!)

It does have a fragrance so it would clash with perfumes. I love the About Rose collection and I believe they may now be seeling it on board now. :D

Edited by midwestchick

It does have a fragrance so it would clash with perfumes. I love the About Rose collection and I believe they may now be seeling it on board now. :D

I didn't use the lotions or shower wash, but the shampoo had an extremely mild fragrance that did not clash with my scent.

I'd be tempted to buy the shampoo, but we shop at Sam's Club and I have several gigundo bottles of Dove shampoo to use up in the next 3 years. :D

I didn't use the lotions or shower wash, but the shampoo had an extremely mild fragrance that did not clash with my scent.

I'd be tempted to buy the shampoo, but we shop at Sam's Club and I have several gigundo bottles of Dove shampoo to use up in the next 3 years. :D

I take my own hair care products but I did bring some of the About Rose home...I used it to remind me of the ship and our cruise.

Just off the Quest and we did not have any kinda "spray" in the cabin. Wife really didnt care for the hair products as it dried her hair out. We pack enough stuff for a cruise so I doubt we'd bring our own.

Did you look in the desk drawer? That's where ours was.