I must confess- I am a suite addict!

2boyzmom

I did it- I just cancelled out 2 balcony connecting cabins and upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite on the Gem for next February. I have been watching the price and it just dropped by $2,000! Still quite bit more but we just love these cabins and nothing better than the suite life on NCL!

Edited by 2boyzmom

Hi my name is David and I am a suite addict also, it has been 4 months since my last suite, it has been a very hard 4 months, i have almost relapsed but thanks to an inpatient treatment program I think I am cured

My name is Tracy and I am a suite addict also. I seriously need a 12 step program. Leaving in 2 days for the sky. Although no haven a huge aft balcony and the sky is fun for a long weekend getaway. Next will be the escape in Nov.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It took me years to convince my husband to go on a cruise. Last December he finally did it. I started him with a Haven Suite on the Pearl. My thinking was that if I started him in a suite then my chances of him going again would increase. It worked! We've got an Aft Suite on the Spirit booked for this year!

Another suite addict, and LOVING it! We have a 2 bedroom suite on the Pearl in about a month, and an owners suite on RCI's adventure of the seas in September! I did book a regular aft suite on the Gem in November in 2016 due to finances next year, we'll see how long that lasts though;):D. Suite addicts for life! Lol lol

With several upcoming cruises decided to cancel our Jan 30th cruise on the Escape and instead book the Jewel to Mexico - - far cheaper airfare and our cruising buddies haven't "done" Mexico yet. They weren't going to do Escape but were happy to get Mexican Riviera off their bucket list. LOL so much for saving $$, went from 3 in a family oceanview on the Escape for a great price to 3 in a stern penthouse suite on deck 10 :) Originally wanted to do 5 in the two bedroom family suite but our friends thought it would be too crowded and they wanted their own beverage package. They're also platinum so will have many of the same perks we have.

Love the inside of the forward facing 10000 and 10500 penthouses but much prefer the wide open unobstructed aft balcony view. Decided for our daughter's first cruise (at 47) we'd go for the glorious view. So we'll be 3 in the suite and at least some days we won't meet up with our friends until after breakfast. Cagneys breakfast is one of my very favorite suite perks :)

The current promos really are great for suites .....

I am booked on the Pearl for 8/16. It is my first cruise, and would love a suite. I have free UBP with my balcony. We don't really need it though. Hoping they drop these promo's and prices come down a little?? Also considering laying another $250 down on a suite during all the recent promo's just in case. I'm just not sure if I can come up with the extra $$ but I would have my balcony to fall back on. LOL

I am booked on the Pearl for 8/16. It is my first cruise, and would love a suite. I have free UBP with my balcony. We don't really need it though. Hoping they drop these promo's and prices come down a little?? Also considering laying another $250 down on a suite during all the recent promo's just in case. I'm just not sure if I can come up with the extra $$ but I would have my balcony to fall back on. LOL

I could be wrong but I think with all suites on NCL you have to put down $1500.oo. Right now, until the April 30th, it is half off, so $750.00. But you will get the current promo.

I could be wrong but I think with all suites on NCL you have to put down $1500.oo. Right now, until the April 30th, it is half off, so $750.00. But you will get the current promo.

I don't think it's quite that much at least in the suites we have booked in the past... The one we have booked now it was only $1000 at the time... and that is a two bedroom suite with balcony (SC)

Edited by cliffd64

In our recent experience discount deposits do not apply to Haven Suites. We are longtime suite addicts (since 2002always book suites) and have 3 more cruises in the pipeline (one Haven and 2 Deck 10 AFT SF's). We don't drink, don't smoke but are addicted to the suite life!

Edited by watchdiva

No Haven on the Dawn :(. But we booked a 2 BR suite 11030 for the 6 of us next year only put down 500.00. Don't ever think I put down this much before so not sure why others are so high. Even our first suite on the Gem DOS (love the Haven hated this cabin for the noise) was not this much. Aft suite in 2014 was great on the Gem but will do the Haven next time as I missed the quiet pool area.

I to am a suite addict on NCL.

Yup I'm a suite pusher even with my own kids. My 15 year old becomes "platinum" at 18 and you should have seen his face when I told him i upgraded. I also told him he better get a scholarship for college or the suite life will end for us all!!!!

Edited by 2boyzmom

As of this morning still just a $250 total deposit for 5 passengers in category SC 2 bedroom suite on Norwegian Jewel. If you are thinking about a non Haven suite now is a really good time to be checking prices while the four promo perks are still offered. The shore excursion perk might not get used but it doesn't hurt to have it available. The other perks are very good.

A "Suite Pusher" told me to try the "Suite Life" so I bowed down to peer pressure and am booked for a suite next year. After reading about all the posts, I'm afraid I might get addicted. My parents warned me about this...how once you try it, you can never go back...The lure of the perks, feeling like your on cloud nine, treated like royalty.

I've heard stories of Epic parties in suites with free alcohol, white linens, Butler service...even Personal hot tubs!

Thankfully, I will have a "Balcony Cabin" sponsor with me onboard lest I should need help.

We are suite addicts too. We had an aft facing suite on Princess in January. We are just off the MSC Divina and the Yacht Club experience will make it impossible to just take a suite now. So, we upgraded from an SF to an H4 on our upcoming NCL Jade cruise. Also sailing in a GS on RCCL in Nov.

I am looking forward to the comparison between the Yacht Club and the Haven. We may be restricted to sailing NCL and MSC in the future if the Haven is as great as people say. We're already sold on the MSC YC experience.

I booked a cruise yesterday - I booked a Large Penthouse Aft suite (Pearl). The deposit was half off - $400.00. I looked at the Haven Suites, but those deposits were $1500.00 and were not half off.

The first cruise we booked (which we had to cancel the day before we left) was in an ocean view. For our second, the first one we actually went on, was in a 2-bedroom Haven suite. We booked the same cabin and cruised for a second time earlier this year. We have our third cruise booked on the Escape for February.

Honestly, the NCL suite perks are keeping me tied to Norwegian. None of the other mainstream lines seem to even come close. Those that might are a bit too fancy for us since we sincerely appreciate the relaxed atmosphere on NCL.

And for those of you wondering about deposits, we deposited $1,750 for next year's cruise (H4).