Thenford Grey Vs Javin etc.

We were looking for an island tour with beach and have had no luck hearing back from Royston. I've seen others mention Thenford Grey, Javin and others. Just wondering who would be fun for a family with teens and also does Javin include Brimstone Fortress as I do not see it on his list. Thanks

We were looking for an island tour with beach and have had no luck hearing back from Royston. I've seen others mention Thenford Grey, Javin and others. Just wondering who would be fun for a family with teens and also does Javin include Brimstone Fortress as I do not see it on his list. Thanks

We have booked Javin in June, from what I understand it does not include the fort. He takes you to less touristy spots and shows you "his" island. I think he would let you customize the tour to fit your needs.

Some tour operators do not include the fort. There is an entrance fee of $10 US per person and the time involved in the visit. I would skip the fort and save it for another visit to St Kitts.

• 2 weeks later...

We loved the Grey grand tour. He was wonderful and the love he has for his island was apparent from the moment we met him. The price of the fort is included in his tour and I think the fort was so worth the time! The views were spectacular! There's plenty of hiking there if you're in to that and there's a small bar that served up some awesome drinks!

His tour is very reasonably priced and we felt a nice tip was so worth it for both Mr Grey and our driver. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
We loved the Grey grand tour. He was wonderful and the love he has for his island was apparent from the moment we met him. The price of the fort is included in his tour and I think the fort was so worth the time! The views were spectacular! There's plenty of hiking there if you're in to that and there's a small bar that served up some awesome drinks!

His tour is very reasonably priced and we felt a nice tip was so worth it for both Mr Grey and our driver. Enjoy!

We just did the Grand Tour last week with Thenford and loved it. He is such a wealth of knowledge. Getting that big bus through all of those stone arches along the road were a bit of a nail biter. Sure glad I wasn't driving through them. The country of St Kitts has done a wonderful job in their restoration of the fortress and was well worth it to see.

I booked Thenford Grey Grand Tour....includes several stops including the fort and beach time...I heard back from him within 24 hours....

Interesting. he is not responding to emails just now at all, me and colleague been trying for over a week. Maybe he is on leave but you would think he would set up and out of office. Does not fill me with confidence, everyone else on all the other islands have been so prompt with responses

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting. he is not responding to emails just now at all, me and colleague been trying for over a week. Maybe he is on leave but you would think he would set up and out of office. Does not fill me with confidence, everyone else on all the other islands have been so prompt with responses

I've sent emails to 3 vendors and Thenford was the only one that responded the same day. Never did hear back from Javin or Royston. Guess I have to go with who wants the business. At least tell me your booked if you are.