Fantasy propulsion issues

angiem0217

On the Fantasy now and they just announced we are having propulsion issues. We will not make the port of Cozumel and they are trying to get approval to do a cruise to nowhere. 50% off this cruise and 50% off additional cruise plus $50 on board credit per person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

sounds like fun, Cheers customers will do quite well on a cruise to nowhere. Might as well go with the flow, you are not going to fix their engine. I'm sure they are doing everything they can. Guest services must be a comedy routine right now, listening to some angry, irrational guests.

I think the way the credit works is you get 50% off the amount you paid for the current cruise, and then the same amount credited towards a future cruise of your choice. You don't get 50% off the price of the future cruise. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

:)I am on board now and a very happy camper er ... cruiser.... - I like to stay on a ship a long time once boarding so I am here for 5 consecutive cruises. Doing a cruise to nowhere for the first one matters not. They just need to turn some wrenches downstairs:cool: so we make the ports for the next sailings.

We set sail at 9 p.m. and will get a mysterious letter giving us the details of perks .... can't wait to see it.

But I do feel sorry for the staff... they work so hard....:)

:)I am on board now and a very happy camper er ... cruiser.... - I like to stay on a ship a long time once boarding so I am here for 5 consecutive cruises. Doing a cruise to nowhere for the first one matters not. They just need to turn some wrenches downstairs:cool: so we make the ports for the next sailings.

We set sail at 9 p.m. and will get a mysterious letter giving us the details of perks .... can't wait to see it.

Please share letter.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Forums mobile app

I am just curious why wouldn't you take a longer cruise going to different places instead of going to the same place over and over? Just wondering.

We will be on the April 27th sailing. I hope the problems are fixed by then. Maybe I will see you around.

Whatever they give us we will be happy with. I enjoy sea days as much as port days. Especially since it's a port I have been to numerous times. Now if it was half moon cay I would be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are on the Fantasy waiting to see if the cruise to no where is an option. I was curious how the 50 percent off future cruise will work. Will it only be on a 4 day cruise??

We were on the Valor last year during the hurricane for 5 days and was given a $25 pp obc and 25% off our next 2 to 5 day cruise. So we booked the Fantasy for April 17, 2017. Carnival took 25% off the price of the Fantasy cruise. This was for the cabin price only and not port or taxes. We will be boarding Monday.

I am just curious why wouldn't you take a longer cruise going to different places instead of going to the same place over and over? Just wondering.

We will be on the April 27th sailing. I hope the problems are fixed by then. Maybe I will see you around.

I am just off the Pride - did both Panama Canal cruises plus and an add on cruise to each. Normally I enjoy the journeys cruises most but even though I did a Vista 11 Day journeys plus a 6 Day one, I still love the smaller ships.

On the other hand my fav will likely always be the Breeze.

I have never sailed from Mobile before (I am from Atlanta) and wanted to try the Fantasy. I have done most of the Carnival ships and it was still on the list so here I am checking it off with a wondrous cruise to no where!

P.S. we are underway with no issues.