Triumph 2015 Long Itinerary

JH has posted on Facebook that the Triumph will have 3 long cruises next Feb and March. An 11 day embarking from Galveston and ending up in San Juan, followed by a 10 day cruise back to Galveston. Very nice stops and would be a great B2B.

That could then be followed with 12 day R/T from Galveston. So all told a fabulous B2B2B - over a month on board! Wish I had the time and $!

Nice itineraries with several rarely-visited and one first-ever port (Santa Marta, Colombia).

Glad to see Carnival trying something different and new!

It would also be nice if they did this on a ship from Miami. I cant do long cruises for the time being, work/vacation does not permit, but I am only two years away from retirement, so until then will dream of doing such an itinerary.:)

I was so excited when our PVP called me with this info today.

Couldn't resist..booked 12 day to the canal. Wow!! 12 days. I would love to do a B2B2B but my fur babies would not be happy!! Nope that would be too long for us!!

Guys, these have been out and booking for weeks. If your PVP just called today then I'd ask why. We booked our trip March 31.

The good news is after you pay the deposit the balance isn't due for a year from now.

ITINERARY:

11/04/2015 Wednesday – Depart San Juan Departs 10 PM

11/05/2015 Thursday – St. Thomas Arrives 9 AM Departs 5 PM

11/06/2015 Friday – St. Kitts Arrives 9 AM Departs 5 PM

11/07/2015 Saturday – St. Maarten Arrives 9 AM Departs 5 PM

11/08/2015 Sunday – Antigua Arrives 8 AM Departs 4 PM

11/09/2015 Monday – Fun Day at Sea

11/10/2015 Tuesday – Grand Turk Arrives 7 AM Departs 2 PM

11/11/2015 Wednesday - Half Moon Cay Arrives 9 AM Departs 5 PM

11/12/2015 Thursday - Fun Day at Sea

11/13/2015 Friday - Fun Day at Sea

11/14/2015 Wednesday – Arrives back in Galveston Arrives 8 AM

Edited by BallFour4

2 dates in January 2016 were also added for the 10 and 11 day cruises. I can't find the post from John heald? Was it deleted?

Jan 2016 has been out for a while.

Feb 2015 and March 2015 just released. Have not seen it on line. Talked to my PVP who booked for us.

Feb 9 2015 Gal to San Juan 10 or 11?

Feb 20th 2015 San Juan to Gal 10 or 11 days? Can't remember

Mar 2 2015 Gal to Gal 12 days

WooHoo!! Can't believe we are going to do this!!

Jan 2016 has been out for a while.

Feb 2015 and March 2015 just released. Have not seen it on line. Talked to my PVP who booked for us.

Feb 9 2015 Gal to San Juan 10 or 11?

Feb 20th 2015 San Juan to Gal 10 or 11 days? Can't remember

Mar 2 2015 Gal to Gal 12 days

WooHoo!! Can't believe we are going to do this!!

Ok thank you

Couldn't resist..booked 12 day to the canal. Wow!! 12 days. I would love to do a B2B2B but my fur babies would not be happy!! Nope that would be too long for us!!

We booked this one too. That is when we are going to "Laissez Les Bons Temp Rouler!"

Edited by lady_cruiser

You will love it! I was lucky enough to do the Canal itinerary when it was offered out of Ft. Lauderdale.

I wish they would hurry up and get the 3/2/2015 cruise up on the website already. I want to play around with which cabin I want!

My PVP sent me the itinerary and all the info, but I still like to look around and see what cabin before I call him back and book. We are on it FOR SURE!! Our 25th Anniversary is March 10 so we will be celebrating Santa Marta Columbia!

I wish they would hurry up and get the 3/2/2015 cruise up on the website already. I want to play around with which cabin I want!

My PVP sent me the itinerary and all the info, but I still like to look around and see what cabin before I call him back and book. We are on it FOR SURE!! Our 25th Anniversary is March 10 so we will be celebrating Santa Marta Columbia!

Fabulous! What a Great way to celebrate your Anniversary!! My PVP has been working so hard getting everything moved around for us today!! My hats off to him!! Still can't get an email confirmation though. Guessing it is because the cruise is not in the system or something??? Probably by tomorrow am??

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/article/Carnival-announces-new-exotic-cruises-from-5639161.php

A 12-day Journey of Discovery cruise round-trip from Galveston, March 2-14, 2015, featuring Grand Cayman, Limon (Costa Rica), Colon (Panama), and Cartagena and Santa Marta (Colombia).

Triumph?

(Don't see anything on Carnival website yet.)

Edited by pspercy

Those are great itineraries

I hope they do more of them in the future

JH actually said something that came true:cool:

These are great itins. I hope this becomes a model for future cruise itinerary options. Very exciting.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/article/Carnival-announces-new-exotic-cruises-from-5639161.php

A 12-day Journey of Discovery cruise round-trip from Galveston, March 2-14, 2015, featuring Grand Cayman, Limon (Costa Rica), Colon (Panama), and Cartagena and Santa Marta (Colombia).

Triumph?

(Don't see anything on Carnival website yet.)

Still not on website!! What's the hold up? Feb cruises are now on website. Wow they look great too!!

Great to see new itineraries but wondering why they are not doing it out of Florida where they have so many ships and having a problem filling them at prices that are acceptable.

Galveston gets a higher price per cabin rate than MIA.

Galveston gets a higher price per cabin rate than MIA.

We just booked a 5 day on the Magic for February (Great Deal) (the fill in for the longer Triumph sails) which combined with other other planned cruises Splendor this Aug and Breeze in December and April will get us to Diamond (at the completion of the April cruise on the Breeze). YEAH!