Drink prices and beverage packages??

sollan

I love to have a Campari with orange juice, a glas of bubbles and enjoy a glass of dessert wine after dinner.

Are any of these included in the complimentery drinks? It looks like Campari isn't included but I'm not sure.

Have been looking on the beverage packages but it seems that I can't get what I want in one package. It's easier on Celebrity where the packages includes different kinds of drinks/wine per glass up to a certain price.

Also wonder if anyone has drink list with prices? Or have experienced any of the packages.

Very greatful for help!

Premium Package - $15,95 Per Person/Per day

In this the Campari is in. I think it cost seperate $ 4,95 (without the fee)

Top Shelf Package - $18,95 Per Person/Per Day

In this package is (as an example) Grand Marinier and cost seperate $ 5,95 (without the fee)

I love to have a Campari with orange juice, a glas of bubbles and enjoy a glass of dessert wine after dinner.

Are any of these included in the complimentery drinks? It looks like Campari isn't included but I'm not sure.

Have been looking on the beverage packages but it seems that I can't get what I want in one package. It's easier on Celebrity where the packages includes different kinds of drinks/wine per glass up to a certain price.

Also wonder if anyone has drink list with prices? Or have experienced any of the packages.

Very greatful for help!

We've never purchased a package.

We usually find that the included drinks (with occasional purchases of anything not included) are fine for us.

Campari is, I think, $4.95 for a single (25ml?) measure.

Sparkling wines ( Prosecco, Champagne, Cava etc) are, sadly, not inclusive.

Dessert wines are extra.

Gratuities are included in the price of the package . When you order thru Beverage Package , they don't even give you a bill to sign. If you go over the beverage limit then you'll be charged gratuity on the overage.

No not correct - unlike Celebrity you are not charged gratuities

Thanks to all! Wouldn't know what to do without CC!

It's a bit confusing with the gratitudes... I'm not used to have them added (it's always included in listed prices here) so I had to learn that 15-18% is added on top for drinks and other purchases onboard while cruising. And now it's back to normal (for me) - the price stated on drink lists is what I pay.

Have I now understood this right...?

Gratuities are included in the price of the package . When you order thru Beverage Package , they don't even give you a bill to sign. If you go over the beverage limit then you'll be charged gratuity on the overage.

I am not sure what you mean by "beverage limit"?

If you only order drinks listed as those listed as included, is there any limit as to how many drinks consumed through the course of the day, and can you have several glasses of wine with lunch or dinner?

There is no limit, only obviously through adherence to their conduct policy! :eek:

At lunch and dinner the Waiters and Sommeliers are very generous with the inclusive wine; I've certainly never had a problem.

Drinks over a certain price aren't included in the beverage package (Celebrity Classic ). This package doesn't allow drinks over $9 USD. If over they are treated like a normal order and a gratuity I'd paid.

Yes, but this is Azamara, it's completely different as others have said, there is NO gratuity charged on any drink

There is no limit, only obviously through adherence to their conduct policy! :eek:

At lunch and dinner the Waiters and Sommeliers are very generous with the inclusive wine; I've certainly never had a problem.

I have had a problem, I lost an afternoon thanks to the attentitiveness of a sommelier and my inability to count :)

I have had a problem, I lost an afternoon thanks to the attentitiveness of a sommelier and my inability to count :)

Oh my Goodness - this is going to be disastrous and we've just paid the balance of the cruise. (lol) I have better wear some sort of sign saying "do not give this person any more than 2 glasses of wine"

If not orderable online, how/where do we sign up for a premium (beer) package the first day of the cruise?

As soon as you check in there will be very visible tables where you can sign up for drinks packages. Don't worry....you won't miss them! :D

You can take bottles on board so long as you drink it in your stateroom. You can always call at the bar on the way to your stateroom and take a drink there yourself. I presume you can buy a bottle on board, but have never asked!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TBH I'm not sure I've ever seen them selling alcohol in the shop on board, but maybe I've just never looked for it!

Oh my Goodness - this is going to be disastrous and we've just paid the balance of the cruise. (lol) I have better wear some sort of sign saying "do not give this person any more than 2 glasses of wine"

Hahaha, both of these made me laugh! :)

Wasn't really thinking of buying a bottle from the shop, but you may be able to buy a bottle from the ship/bar. On Holland America we have bought a bottle of gin from the ship, then ordered tonics on room service - worked out a lot cheaper than buying drinks at the bar!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk