Video! Tour E728 Mini Suite on Golden Princess

Trickie Dickie

Yes, one of the two best minis on the Grand Class ships.

About the outlet situation. Check 1:46 into the video and you will notice an available outlet behind the TV. Not real convenient, but good for charging camera batteries, phones, Kindles, etc.

Yes, one of the two best minis on the Grand Class ships.

About the outlet situation. Check 1:46 into the video and you will notice an available outlet behind the TV. Not real convenient, but good for charging camera batteries, phones, Kindles, etc.

Good to know! Thank you! :D

Two things I noticed in the video - one has been addressed about the extra outlet behind the tv.... maybe one behind each tv - not sure.

The other.. the camera is 'supposedly' to catch smokers, and jumpers. But in reality it's to give the Bridge crew something to watch late at night! ;) :D

Nice video review. Would LOVE to have one of these cabins but...

Glad you enjoyed your stateroom and am quite pleased that you chose to make this video. I've heard about these rooms and seen the larger balconies on the deck plans but have never had the chance to see what that larger balcony actually looked like. I LIKE IT! I'll stick this in the back of my mind and maybe one of these days we will score this cabin.

Many thanks! :)

Two things I noticed in the video - one has been addressed about the extra outlet behind the tv.... maybe one behind each tv - not sure.

The other.. the camera is 'supposedly' to catch smokers, and jumpers. But in reality it's to give the Bridge crew something to watch late at night! ;) :D

We didn't give them any shows :D or did we? :eek: I kept forgetting the camera was there. They definitely saw me in my underoos. :D

We didn't give them any shows :D or did we? :eek: I kept forgetting the camera was there. They definitely saw me in my underoos. :D

We saw those cameras on the Star (same location). We figured that, if anyone was looking, they had probably seen worse (or better, depending on your point of view...). :cool:

Great points about the storage in the Mini Suite. I need a Disabled-Accessible bathroom so D732-733 would be my options on the Golden Princess!

Actually "seeing" something onscreen makes it much clearer. Thank you for taking the time and trouble of posting it. I'm going to compare the cost of a Mini Suite with a Balcony Cabin and if I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my budget, grab a Mini-Suite for my Tester Cruise.

Crochetcruise :cool:

Great points about the storage in the Mini Suite. I need a Disabled-Accessible bathroom so D732-733 would be my options on the Golden Princess!

Actually "seeing" something onscreen makes it much clearer. Thank you for taking the time and trouble of posting it. I'm going to compare the cost of a Mini Suite with a Balcony Cabin and if I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my budget, grab a Mini-Suite for my Tester Cruise.

Crochetcruise :cool:

I like the visuals as well. I'm hoping everyone will start videoing their staterooms. It really helps.

There is no sorcery involved with the TVs. They are plugged in to outlets. To paraphrase Pam, when looking for outlets: "follow the cords".

Edited by JimmyVWine

There is no sorcery involved with the TVs. They are plugged in to outlets. To paraphrase Pam, when looking for outlets: "follow the cords".

Which doesn't necessarily mean there is an extra outlet, which is what the question was.

Which doesn't necessarily mean there is an extra outlet, which is what the question was.

A. I've yet to see a "single".

B. If you are trying to charge things overnight, then by definition you aren't watching the television. So even if it is only a single outlet, once you unplug the TV, the outlet becomes an "extra".