Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

We are on Vision 11/1 and 11/6 and no e mail yet. For those of you that have received the e mail are you booked with a TA or direct with RCCL?

Travel agent. I doubt it makes any difference.

We are on Vision 11/1 and 11/6 and no e mail yet. For those of you that have received the e mail are you booked with a TA or direct with RCCL?

We have 3 cabins for our November cruise booked with a TA, but only one of us got the email so far. I am not sure how they send them out.

Still waiting for my email. Question since I am on Oasis TA in October am wondering if a drink with the coupon can still be had in the CL on Oasis. Love the view there or must it be in a bar on the ship/

Also will the comp beer, wine and champagne be available in the CL for lunch still?

Still waiting for my email. Question since I am on Oasis TA in October am wondering if a drink with the coupon can still be had in the CL on Oasis. Love the view there or must it be in a bar on the ship/

Also will the comp beer, wine and champagne be available in the CL for lunch still?

Nothing has changed in the CL with regard to drinks. You don't need to use coupons in the CL, you just use the coupons outside the CL.

Nothing has changed in the CL with regard to drinks. You don't need to use coupons in the CL, you just use the coupons outside the CL.

Thank you Bob... sounds good to me :)

I have half a dozen cruises booked for the rest of 2014 and have not received anything from Royal Caribbean. :rolleyes:

Has anyone tried to get a can of soda with the perk if you don't drink?

Yes, no problem whatsoever.

I just had a nice chat with a C & A rep about this. I am a non-drinker and my husband's drink of choice is Guinness. I can get soda [already covered under my soda card!] but no blended drinks like a virgin daiquiri; no Guinness for Mike. :(

However - she did say that we can use the vouchers for 25% off those particular drinks - a small perk, but a perk. We are on FOS in November, so we shall see. Now, if they will give me an unopened can of soda to stash in my room for my morning caffeine, that would be worth it!.

I just had a nice chat with a C & A rep about this. I am a non-drinker and my husband's drink of choice is Guinness. I can get soda [already covered under my soda card!] but no blended drinks like a virgin daiquiri; no Guinness for Mike. :(

However - she did say that we can use the vouchers for 25% off those particular drinks - a small perk, but a perk. We are on FOS in November, so we shall see. Now, if they will give me an unopened can of soda to stash in my room for my morning caffeine, that would be worth it!.

I do not believe that she was correct.

There has always been a list of available liquors/drinks in the DL & CL. They are not changing that. They are only changing WHERE those drinks are available.

You could not get Guiness before. You still won't be able to.

You could not get virgin or alcoholic blender drinks before. You still won't be able to.

You can get a can of soda. I did so many times.

I'm sailing Freedom today, I'll be sure to ask if we have that perk. I keep getting daily emails telling me it's time to order my Ultimate Drink Package.

Nanci, I have the webcam on to watch your sailaway!!!

Bon Voyage and fair seas!!!!

I'm looking forward to any reports you have for us!!!

Cheryl

This upcoming cruise will be my first time in the diamond lounge. Do you tip your servers daily in cash, is there a way to do it on your sea pass as is done in the bars, is it the same staff for the whole cruise, etc.

Thanks for any and all info!

Cheryl

This upcoming cruise will be my first time in the diamond lounge. Do you tip your servers daily in cash, is there a way to do it on your sea pass as is done in the bars, is it the same staff for the whole cruise, etc.

Cheryl

You can do it many ways, whatever suits you.

Cash with each drink.

Cash at the end of the cruise.

Go to Guest Services, ask for the gratuities form. There is a space where you can write "bar servers in the Diamond Lounge" and write a dollar amount.

That amount will be charged to your SeaPass account, and the staff will get the money.

:)

Cheryl

There is no way to tip the servers in the DL via your SeaPass card.

Some people tip per drink, some tip each day, and some tip at the end of the cruise. Any method is fine.

The drink servers are usually the same for the entire cruise, but not always.

There is no way to tip the servers in the DL via your SeaPass card.

Some people tip per drink, some tip each day, and some tip at the end of the cruise. Any method is fine.

The drink servers are usually the same for the entire cruise, but not always.

Yes, you can. See above. :D

Go to Guest Services, ask for the gratuities form. There is a space where you can write "bar servers in the Diamond Lounge" and write a dollar amount.

That amount will be charged to your SeaPass account, and the staff will get the money.

Good to know, thanks!! I guess that works for CL too.

Good to know, thanks!! I guess that works for CL too.

Yes, or for anyone else.

Let's say that a person in the WJ did a fantastic thing for you, but you can't find him/her on the last day, but you know his/her name.

Same deal.