What ship is Mario on these days?

We were on LOS last week on 8-day and Mario was our concierge. Absolutely loves his job and a great asset to RCI. We were at Labadee chatting when he left to call the Phillipines where his family is and he was worried following the earthquake. I checked in on him later that day and everybody back at his home is safe. He will be going to Europe with Liberty.

Thank you Mario for a great week!

James

• 2 years later...

Saw Super Mario about 5 years ago on Liberty A great bloke and great dancer Was wandering if he managed to take a different lady every night in the Conscirge lounge on his 7 month cruise Now that would have been super Mario!!!!

Anyone see Mario lately and or know what ship he will be on at the end of March? I happened to be on the Majesty in 11/2009 and we ended up dive partners. I will be on the Navigator and wondered if he ever goes on that ship or just sticks to the Miami port????

We were on LOS last week on 8-day and Mario was our concierge. Absolutely loves his job and a great asset to RCI. We were at Labadee chatting when he left to call the Phillipines where his family is and he was worried following the earthquake. I checked in on him later that day and everybody back at his home is safe. He will be going to Europe with Liberty.

Thank you Mario for a great week!

James

obviously a different Mario! :D

Ok I have to ask ....who is Mario?

Yikes :eek:...Someone that sails RCI and hasn't heard of "Super Mario"..One of RCI's most loyal cruisers and a really interesting and nice guy..He sails usually out of PE & POM and has a high rise condo that overlooks the POM port area. Next time you're on Liberty (that's where we met him) there's a picture of him on a wall in the Promenade...."Where In The World Is Mario" :D

Archived