Fall 2013 Season of DWTS Formal Gowns and more

KandCsailing

Hello.

I thought we should start a new thread up now because I just read that the full cast for the new fall 2013 season will be announced on Good Morning America on September 4th.

Looks like Tuesday night are not being done this season.

Dancing with the Stars returns for Season 17 and shakes things up by transitioning to a one night, two-hour format beginning MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

I'll be cruising until the 7th, so I hope they'll be some interesting stars to come home to.

Edited by KandCsailing

I watch most of them too. I don't own a dvr (omg...) but "On Demand"

always works:D...but anyway, every year I get sick of some of

"the stars"....in my opinion, most are not stars:eek: but I still watch:p

Yay, can't wait to see who the "stars" are this time. No more Derek, wonder if Maks will be back. I'll probably have to DVR it and watch it the next night, but I always sneak a peak at the results same-night. Living on the Pacific Coast, if it ends at 11, I can peak at 8, tee hee.

• 2 weeks later...

New cast:

Snooki (Nicole Polizzi) with Sasha Farber

Valerie Harper with Tristan MacManus

Elizabeth Barkley with Val Chmerkovsky

Amber Riley with Derek Hough

Keyshawn Johnson with Sharna Burgess

Corbin Bleu with Karina Smirnoff

Leah Rimini with Tony Dovolani

Christina Milian with Mark Ballas

Bill Nye (the Science Guy) with Tyne Stecklein

Brant Daugherty with Peta Murgatroyd

Jack Osborne with Cheryle Burke

Bill Engvall with Emma Slater

Observations: Can Valerie Harper handle this with her brain cancer? It's both mentally and physically demanding. I worry... Also Jack Osborne was diagnosed last year with MS.

Early predictions? I hear Corbin Bleu is a great dancer but don't really know who he is. And Bill Engvall is a comedian - they're usually the first to go.

New cast:

Snooki (Nicole Polizzi) with Sasha Farber

Valerie Harper with Tristan MacManus

Elizabeth Barkley with Val Chmerkovsky

Amber Riley with Derek Hough

Keyshawn Johnson with Sharna Burgess

Corbin Bleu with Karina Smirnoff

Leah Rimini with Tony Dovolani

Christina Milian with Mark Ballas

Bill Nye (the Science Guy) with Tyne Stecklein

Brant Daugherty with Peta Murgatroyd

Jack Osborne with Cheryle Burke

Bill Engvall with Emma Slater

Observations: Can Valerie Harper handle this with her brain cancer? It's both mentally and physically demanding. I worry... Also Jack Osborne was diagnosed last year with MS.

Early predictions? I hear Corbin Bleu is a great dancer but don't really know who he is. And Bill Engvall is a comedian - they're usually the first to go.

This is the first time I can remember that I actually know who most of these people are.:D Usually when they read the list out, I'm thinking, "Who? Who?".:confused:

I agree that it is going to be tough on Valerie Harper but I'm sure she wants to celebrate she is still here when the doctors had told her she wouldn't be.

This is the first time I can remember that I actually know who most of these people are.:D Usually when they read the list out, I'm thinking, "Who? Who?".:confused:

I agree that it is going to be tough on Valerie Harper but I'm sure she wants to celebrate she is still here when the doctors had told her she wouldn't be.

Hi....I don't know alot of the people on the list...so I am asking

"who is that"?:eek::confused:

Hi all!

Sandy Sails ~ thanks for posting the cast of the new season!:D Boy that was a long drawn out announcement yesterday!

Lois ~ I'm with you on that. I wondered who most of the people are too!

Even a lot of the dancers are new! Glad Tristan's back sure hope he lasts longer than usual & gets to talk a lot.;)

Looking forward to watching the show as usual even with the new "stars".

~ Jo ~:)

Hi all!

Sandy Sails ~ thanks for posting the cast of the new season!:D Boy that was a long drawn out announcement yesterday!

Lois ~ I'm with you on that. I wondered who most of the people are too!

Even a lot of the dancers are new! Glad Tristan's back sure hope he lasts longer than usual & gets to talk a lot.;)

Looking forward to watching the show as usual even with the new "stars".

~ Jo ~:)

Hi Jo:)...I know a few but definitely not most:rolleyes:.......

Keyshawn Johnson was wide receiver in the NFL and is now an analyst

on ESPN.

Valerie Harper of course.......

Leah Rimmini...isn't she Carrie on "King of Queens"?

Snookie.....yes, I know......

The rest of the cast?...I must be getting old.......

Hi Jo:)...I know a few but definitely not most:rolleyes:.......

Keyshawn Johnson was wide receiver in the NFL and is now an analyst

on ESPN.

Valerie Harper of course.......

Leah Rimmini...isn't she Carrie on "King of Queens"?

Snookie.....yes, I know......

The rest of the cast?...I must be getting old.......

Elizabeth Barkley was on Saved by the Bell (tall, skinny, long curly brown hair, but who knows what she looks like now)

Amber Riley is on Glee (which I don't watch)

Corbin Bleu was in the High School Musical movies and did alot of dancing (I never saw the movies)

Christina Milian is on The Voice as the Social Media interviewer (I can't stand her)

Bill Nye The Science Guy is from here in Seattle (he hasn't aged well) - he does alot of swing dancing in his spare time

Jack Osborne is Sharon and Ozzy's son - sister of Kelly Osborne who came in third on DWTS

Bill Engvall is a comedian but I don't know him

Brant Daugherty is an actor on TV, one of those sci-fi shows (again, don't know him)

Elizabeth Barkley was on Saved by the Bell (tall, skinny, long curly brown hair, but who knows what she looks like now)

Amber Riley is on Glee (which I don't watch)

Corbin Bleu was in the High School Musical movies and did alot of dancing (I never saw the movies)

Christina Milian is on The Voice as the Social Media interviewer (I can't stand her)

Bill Nye The Science Guy is from here in Seattle (he hasn't aged well) - he does alot of swing dancing in his spare time

Jack Osborne is Sharon and Ozzy's son - sister of Kelly Osborne who came in third on DWTS

Bill Engvall is a comedian but I don't know him

Brant Daugherty is an actor on TV, one of those sci-fi shows (again, don't know him)

Hi, thanks for the list:).....now I know I don't watch a lot of stuff

either......I don't know most of these people.:eek:

Bill Engvall was in the Blue Collar Comedy special and does the "Here's your sign" skit.

My DH loves him. He may watch this season with me.

Sitting and waiting for our flight home. A couple of these stars I'm going to have to google when we get home to see if I know them from a photo.

Sent from my Vox using Forums mobile app

My DH loves him. He may watch this season with me.

Sitting and waiting for our flight home. A couple of these stars I'm going to have to google when we get home to see if I know them from a photo.

Sent from my Vox using Forums mobile app

Hi, hope you had a great cruise...oh wait, you went on a b2b!:D

Hope they were both great!:)

I'm still catching up on everything from the last two weeks.

We had a great B2B cruise, but no internet and I watched maybe 2 hours of tv.

Just read yesterday that Anna Trebunskaya isn't on this season because she found out she was pregnant at the end of the last season. Don't know who the Daddy is, but she seems very happy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Bill Nye, The Science Guy dance. He says he swing dances twice a week and sometimes 4. Don't know if he's any good, but I'm thinking his stamina shouldn't be too bad.

I can't see Valerie Harper having the physical strength to keep this up for the whole season.

No matter when Snookie leaves will be too late for me and although I don't care either way for Jack Osborne, I do feel for him that his wife just had a late term miscarriage with their second child.

In looking at the cast photos of the 'Stars' and their partners I'm seeing that Snooki, Leah Remini and Amber Riley are wearing 5-6" stilettos with platforms! :eek:

Are they planning on dancing in those or will they have ballroom shoes by the first show?

I'm still catching up on everything from the last two weeks.

We had a great B2B cruise, but no internet and I watched maybe 2 hours of tv.

Just read yesterday that Anna Trebunskaya isn't on this season because she found out she was pregnant at the end of the last season. Don't know who the Daddy is, but she seems very happy.

Isn't she married to Jonathon Roberts, the pro who danced with Marie Osmond?

Sherri:)

Edited by sjb317

In looking at the cast photos of the 'Stars' and their partners I'm seeing that Snooki, Leah Remini and Amber Riley are wearing 5-6" stilettos with platforms! :eek:

Are they planning on dancing in those or will they have ballroom shoes by the first show?

They were probably just wearing those shoes for the photo shoot. Leah Remini was on Ellen yesterday - she is hysterical!

Isn't she married to Jonathon Roberts, the pro who danced with Marie Osmond?

WAS married to Jonathan Roberts. They supposedly got a divorce a couple years ago. So who is the baby daddy? It's a mystery! I'm hoping she and Jonathan got back together...

WAS married to Jonathan Roberts. They supposedly got a divorce a couple years ago. So who is the baby daddy? It's a mystery! I'm hoping she and Jonathan got back together...

Did not know that! I looked them up & they announced they were divorcing in 2012. Too bad!