Two Weeks on ROYAL PRINCESS in pictures: Dec. 1-15, 2013 B2B

dmwnc1959

Well, according to my computer I downloaded 3,459 pictures from my camera and iPhone. That total doesn't even count the ones that I took while on Royal Princess and then deleted them for some reason or another. But I've narrowed it down to only 1,391 pictures. ;)

Those taken at our Meet and Greets I've posted directly on those Roll Calls. And as many pictures as I took, and even though I ate in Sabatini's twice, funny thing is I never took pictures of that dining venue other than of the table that night our group ate there. And I wish I had taken more 'people' pictures. I regret not doing that.

With that said, here are the various albums covering my two weeks on Royal Princess.

Maybe through these images you will enjoy the journey as much as I did. I truly hope you enjoy them. :D

Royal Princess, Part 1 (482 pictures)

Royal Princess Bridge Tour (55 pictures)

Up, Down, and Around (Stairwells, some art, etc., 49 pictures)

Royal Princess, Part 2 (696 pictures)

Patters, MDR, menus, etc. (65 pictures)

Happy New Year to everyone!!! :D:D:D

Looking at all of your pictures just makes me want to go on my Royal cruise now. We will have to wait till mid June.

Sabatinis for breakfast was great on the Island Princess. Looking forward to that treat again. Can't wait to taste all the great looking food.

Thanks for sharing.

Alene & Marty

Soooo wonderful, Dave. Thank you. Can you tell me where the location is of the row of loungers in the first few rows of pictures on part 2? Looks like it is aft of the life boats??? How do you get to them? I never saw them when we were on the ship.

Thanks.

Eileen

THANKS for all the very kind words, and I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the pictures! No one may notice until later, but I accidentally deleted another picture, this time from the Menu's section, Day 2 the appetizer side. Sorry!

Bill and Paula - no plans for the next two years, however I may jump on a last minute Princess Cruises special but I hate to leave Gray Kitty again for so long. We'll have to play it by ear.

John - Guess you're on the Countdown to the Regal Princess Caribbean Inaugurals? I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, and wish I could be there for that first Fort Lauderdale Sail Away!

Soooo wonderful' date=' Dave. Thank you. Can you tell me where the location is of the row of loungers in the first few rows of pictures on part 2? Looks like it is aft of the life boats??? How do you get to them? I never saw them when we were on the ship.

Thanks.

Eileen[/quote']

After you have walked past The Library and before you get to the aft elevator lobby and Vista Lounge, there is a door on the left that leads out to the aft promenade deck. There is a corresponding door on the port side as well. It was a sanctuary of peace and quiet (especially the port side when it was shaded)and I enjoyed most those loungers all the way at the very end that overlooked the stern. One day I fell asleep back there for an hour!

The others have used up the good adjectives to describe you and your work so I will just have to invent one - fantabulous.

I like that... :D

I have put your ship pictures, minus the bridge ones, in my favorites. That way I'll be able to refer back to them and show other family members, if that's OK.

Also, my new desktop is the Royal sailing into the sunset. I hope it's OK to use. It's just a very calming photo.

Thanks, again... None of us can say it enough.

Lynne

I have put your ship pictures, minus the bridge ones, in my favorites. That way I'll be able to refer back to them and show other family members, if that's OK.

Also, my new desktop is the Royal sailing into the sunset. I hope it's OK to use. It's just a very calming photo.

Thanks, again... None of us can say it enough.

Lynne

Hi Lynne!

It's always wonderful when people want to show off my pictures, such an honor that you liked them that much to share them with your family.

Feel free to use them on your desktop as well, as long as you give me credit for the effort. ;) :D